McKenzie Rebels

VOLnWTN

Actually I'm an Obion Central Rebel fan but I want to say ya'll have an outstanding team and I hope ya'll make it all the way this year.

I will say this about you guys. The score of our ballgame was not a blow out like it looked in the papers. I actually do the play by play on the radio for the Rebels and I was really impressed w/ your QB, Wes Moore. He has a really strong arm. I also worked w/ his sister in Murray KY for a little while. Anyway, you guys haven't lost since you played us correct?

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a McKenzie Rebel fan all the way and played here years ago myself. I want to thank the Obion Central fan for the comments, thay are a class act themselves and have a very good team (just ask Covington). McKenzie can't afford a letdown now. We are just getting to the tough part of our schedule and I really don't think they will let down. We have been here before now and should know what it takes to go all the way. Barring significant injury McKenzie has all the tools to go to the big one this time (regardless of what Huntingdon and Milan think!) and just need to stay focused on the "prize"!!!!!

Just want to let all the Rebels know that McKenzie is proud of them and behind them 100%. They should be 9-0 when Huntingdon comes to town. Even though Dresden could be a bit worrysome and Chester County will be tough, I believe we have the guns to handle them. It should be just like 2 years ago--the last regular season game for all the marbles!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A REGULAR TRICK-OR-TREAT THROWDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the way Rebels!

Neck22 or whatever, perhaps it's your upper lip that is malodorous, not the Rebels. Might I suggest some soap? Coast, Zest, Safeguard, Dial, Irish Spring are all good choices. McKenzie may well lose Friday night against unbeaten Dresden, but I think it unlikely. To be 6-0 at this point is far from aromatic, unless you waft from the Rebels' carnage that sweet smell of success.