Sweetwater VS Sequoyah

LADYCATKEEPER#2

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT'S UP WITH THE LATHAM KID. I HAVENT SEEN HIS NAME IN THE PAPERS THE LAST FEW WEEKS. IS HE INJURED. ALSO, COULD SOMEBODY FROM SWEETWATER FILL ME IN ON IF IT WAS KIPPY BROWN OR TIPPY BROWN THAT PLAYED AT SWEETWATER. I KNOW KIPPY COACHED WITH TN VOLS FOR AWILE AND NOW IS WITH SOME PRO TEAM. JUST CURIOUS BECAUSE I WAS JUST WONDERING ABOUT HIM AND WANTED TO KNOW WHAT A SUPER ATHLETE LIKE HIM WAS DOING IF ITS KIPPY. I WAS A SMALL CHILD AROUND TEN WHEN I HEARD ABOUT HIM BEING A STUD FOR SWEETWATER. ANY INFO WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Kippy and Tippy are not the same people. Your probably thinking of Tippy Armstrong and Kippy Brown. Both were blessed athletes. Kippy is with the Texans and Tippy I'm not sure what he is doing. The Latham kid has been hurt and could possibly be better than both these other guys if he would get serious.

Edited by LADYCATKEEPER#2

I'm not real sure about Kippy. That was way before my time but Tippy was in the late 70's. Yes, they both played at Sweetwater. Kippy was an all-state QB and Tippy was a tailback. There was another player as good as both of them about the same time frame by the name of Anthony Oggs.

Edited by LADYCATKEEPER#2

Dustin Latham has not benn in the papers latley b/c he has tendonitis in his knee. He has practicted all week and looks to be in pretty good shape. He will be playing this week as we travel down to sequoyah tommorrow. the whole team is happy to have him back and he brings leadership to the huddle. Good luck tommorrow cats and lets get tha job done!!!!!!! :unsure:

Well...... i am not at all gonna make any predictions about fridays game b/c it realy depends on if we come out there ready to play which we have had trouble doing this year. We defentialy have the talent we just had a hard time putting it together. I really think everyone in sweetwater want to win this game more ever. Personally i think we will be ready but you can never tell. It will not be a blowout either way it will be a great fight to the finish. GO CATS

Edited by wildcatplaya#5

Guest chiefs_sid

Sequoyah, I feel, has to many offensive weapons. Sweetwater has played decently the past couple of weeks, but was taken to the limit by Loudon, a game that wasn't much of a contest for Sequoyah. Sweetwater has a tendancy of stopping itself at times throughout the ball game. They kind of remind me of the past Sequoyah teams that struggled with individuality instead of teamwork. Although if Sweetwater plays to their capabilities, it could get interesting.