columbia @ lawrence co.

fatfootballfan

this game has a lot on the line for both teams in region playoff birth,

columbia 3-1 in region play could be in the playoffs with a win this friday, a loss would mean gettin another region win (tullahoma or spring hill) and getting help from shelbyville by beating lawrence co.

lawrence co. 2-2 in region play could be in playoffs with a win this friday and another region win (shelbyville or overton) , a loss this friday would mean they would have to beat shelbyville and overton to even get consideration for playoffs but we are 3 weeks from knowing whos goin to the playoffs so a lot can happen to change this. this may not be exact but i put a lot of thought in this.

this game will be a war becuz of the playoff situation lawrence county hasnt been to the playoffs in about 15 years, i believe, and im sure they will be pumped and ready for this game, especially since all but 1 injured player will be returning.

this game will be won by who has enough heart and fight in them, this game will be settled in the 4th quarter, a turnover will lead to the win.

Thanks for simplifying that play-off picture fatfootballfan, you obviously did some figurin'. All LC has to do is win, and as stated in the first post, the heart can do it. (I still find it hard to believe we're talking play-off possibilities in Lawrence Co.) Seems like it's been a long time since a LC-Columbia game meant anything. My, how quickly times have changed. We need, and will have a HUGE crowd and some fired-up players!