well lewis county beat richland?

panthers9

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on Sippi.....what kind of question is that....no disrespect to Richland, but they are having a terrible year....and the question should be how bad will Lewis county beat Richland.....I have to do my calculations......since we always bring in the B team when we get to like 35 points so....I say when we take the varsity out it'll be 35-0. And since our B Team has already played Richland's varsity at the B Team game......we will prolly continue to score and so the final score will be like 49-0......no offense to Richland.....i would play varsity players against our B Team too....lol....peace

Edited by LCpanthers95

LEWIS COUNTY BETTER WIN THIS WEEK CAUSE YOUR UNDEFEATED SEASON COMES TO AN END OCT. 30. I HAVE WAITED A WHOLE YEAR FOR THIS AND WE ARE GETTING BETTER EACH WEEK. WAVERLY FRIDAY AND UPSET SPECIAL OF THE YEAR NEXT FRIDAY. WE REMEMBER HOW YOU STOPPED OUR STREAK AND INTEND TO DO THE SAME THING TO YOU. HUNTINGDON YOU BETTER GET READY ALSO CAUSE WE WILL KNOCK YOU OFF IN THE FIRST ROUND (THIRD YEAR IN A ROW FOR YOU TO EXIT THE PLAYOFFS) B)

P.S. DO THE RED NECKS HAVE THAT CRAZY HORN READY FOR US. WE ARE BRINGING A TRAIN WHISTLE WITH US TO DROWN OUT YOURS. TRY PUTTING SOMETHING IN THOSE JUGS AND THEY MAY MAKE A LITTLE NOISE. MY BAD YOU HAVEN'T DRANK THE BUTTERMILK YET WITH THE CRACKLING CORNBREAD HAVE YOU?????? ALSO DON'T SCRATCH MY CAR WITH THOSE CORNY PICKUPS EITHER. REMEMBER SHOTGUN WITH "THE GUNN" FOR A NIGHT OF FUN FOR US AND A LONG NIGHT FOR YOU.

HEY GOOFY.... I mean sportfan....

I'm not from Lewis Co. or Harpeth and I'm not sure where you're from either, but I find it hard to believe that you are sober right now! Yes upsets happen, but when you sleep off your case that you drank last night get back on this topic and post a serious post.

I find it very hard to believe that you would even think that Harpeth will beat Waverly, much less Lewis Co.

Harpeth lost to Loretto by 1 point...

Harpeth beat the powerhouse Hickman Co. by 6...

Harpeth lost to Cheatham Co. by 13...

Harpeth beat Fairview by 3 points...

Harpeth beat Station Camp by 2 points...

LIKE I SAID, UPSETS HAPPEN BUT IF YOU THINK HARPETH WILL WALTZ INTO LEWIS CO. AND UPSET THEM, YOU'RE DRUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A LONG NIGHT FOR LEWIS CO. ON OCT. 30TH.....................

I THINK NOT!

JUST GIVE ME A POST ON OCT. 31ST AND LET ME KNOW HOW THIS ONE COMES OUT!!!!!!!!

LOL.....Woodrow...your absolutely right man.....lol.....what is he smoking?? Why do people get on here and talk about Lewis County......we get talked about more than Lipscomb......but I am not complaining, we are having a great season and still people are overlooking us....thats exactly what we need....is for everyone to overlook us and think they are gonna kill us.....personally I would never overlook a undefeated team, who hasn't had a bad season in over 10 years, but thats just me......well.....we will see what happens when we play him and his team....won't we......GO PANTHERS!!!

SORRY WOODROW IF I WAS OUT OF LINE. WE HAVE PLAYED LEWIS COUNTY AND DOMINATED THEM FOUR YEARS IN A ROW AND THEY WIN TWO YEARS AND THEIR FANS ACT LIKE THEY HAVE WON THE SUPER BOWL. WHEN I WENT THERE LAST YEAR THEY HAD SIGNS TALKING ABOUT ME AND BLOWING THAT GOFFY HORN THEY BLOW AND SHAKING THOSE IRRITATING JUGS. THE TSSAA SHOULD DO DOMETHING ABOUT THEM. I MAY CALL THEM MYSELF AND SEE IF I CAN GET THEM BANNED. THEY ARE A RURAL AREA WHERE PEOPLE COME OUT ON FRIDAY NIGHT IN THOSE PICKUPS AND YELL LIKE THEY WERE RAISED IN A BARN. YOU CAN SEE I'M UPSET ABOUT THEIR CONDUCT AND HOW THEY SHOULD ACT TOWARDS VISTORS. WAVERLY IS NOT MUCH BETTER AND WE HAVE FINALLY HIT OUR STRIDE AND COULD END UP PLAYING MCKENZIE IN THE PLAYOFFS. THE LAST TIME WE PLAYED THEM WE KILLED THEM AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO A REMATCH WITH HUNTINGDON WHO WE BEAT THE LAST TIME WE MET.

PANTHER CUB YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT OUR RICH TRADITION OR YOU WOULD BE A LITTLE NICER. I WILL TALK TO YOU NEXT WEEK BUT WE HAVE A WALK IN THE PARK WITH THE TIGERS, THEN YOU.

WE ARE BACK AND IT'S SHOTGUN TIME WITH THE BIG GUNN. MCKENZIE EAT YOUR HEART OUT CAUSE YOU WILL SEE THE REAL THING IN A FEW WEEKS. ;)

Not to be cocky, but let's see, McKenzie's been to the quarterfinals three straight years, as has Lewis County, perhaps more for the Panthers. Hmm....and who's been to the semifinals two straight seasons? Nobody in the 2A ranks from Middle Tennessee. But past is past. BigDMcK is right: don't count your chickens; count your blessings. As Ronnie Carter always says, stop and smell the roses, because you may never pass this way again. One play, one break, one turnover and the season is a wash. Best of luck to the midstate teams and if they pair up, may the best team win.

Man, why are all these people talking about playing each other so far down the road? As for the HARPETH FAN, if you think you're gonna beat us that bad, you're retarded. EVEN IF, AND I DO MEAN IF, ya'll beat us, this isnt the b.c.s. friend, so we would still go into the playoffs and do just as we usually do. Lewis County will beat Richland and Lewis County will beat Harpeth and both will probably be blowouts. As of right now, I might say that Lewis County would only beat Harpeth by 3 td's but that's all I'm giving. I'm not on the football team so nobody go and start saying that this is what our players are saying. I'm just a spectator and a fan that is behind our strong Panthers team this year and I hope that we make it as far as possible. After the Harpeth fan makes one more outrageous post that Harpeth is gonna beat us and then beat us to death with those jugs, can we please get back to the subject? It won't even be close. I guarantee the most exciting part will be the homecoming ceremonies before the game. Lewis County wins, 42-0.

ps. GO COVINGTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!