WEST CARROL VS SOUTH FULTON

Devil53

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This goes out to all the South Fulton players all WC has to say is bring it.

And this is Shane Depriest's girlfriend and he broke 1000 yards like 3 games ago so he is up to 1226 so catch up Alford. :D

Well MS Brooke, you better bandage your boy friend up, because like it is going down, and like we are coming, and like South fulton is going to do da dang thang tonight, so like go back to cheerleading or something, like ok.

:D

My boys from South Fulton...listen up........yall have talked all week about Deprist. I wanna say this.....Forget what everyone is sayin and talk with ya pads tonite!I be there supporting yall!!!! LETS GO RED!!

thanks for the support DC it means a lot to the SF players, we know ya with us to the end, and tonigt, the football world is going to stop and look.

BM #53 :D

I am a Milan fan so I really don't have a stake in this, but I don't think West Carroll will be able to move the ball against South Fulton. I think it will be a low scoring game with the edge to South Fulton. Their Oline has been able to withstand anything thing thrown at them this year. This game should be no exception. don't get me wrong. coach Rich isdoing an outstanding job at West Carroll, but I think he and his team will fall short tonite.

South Fulton is this year's Greenfield. They have whipped up on mostly inferior teams (and run the score up on a couple), cruised to an 8-1 record, and are acting like they're the best thing going in West Tennessee. Their one game against a non-1A opponent, they got whipped all over the field. I said all along that West Carroll was the team to beat in Region 8-1A this year, and I'm sticking to that.

In a close one....

West Carroll 28

South Fulton 24

This was a great game all the way goin into th 4th quarter. That 4th quarter was poorly called and basically South Fulton was robbed. Big Congrats to Michael Alford for reaching 1000 yards on the year. Mike, u had a great season. I also wanna say Congrats to West Carroll on the win tonite and good luck to Both Teams in tha playoffs.

South Fulton players, keep ya heads up!

I totally agree. The refs were horrible the whole game but the 4th qtr was especially bad. What about the completion down the sideline. That call by far took the hype out of the Red Devil Defense. To my knowledge (and I know football pretty good), you have to possess the ball on any completion and that kid on the sideline never brought the ball in and I don't think he even landed before the SF kid knocked it out of his hand. Anyway, congrats to WC and good luck to both teams in the playoffs.

dhbb - Where you at the game? There is no denying that the officiating was pathetic. "The catch" didn't even happen in bounds, and the interception towards the end was blown dead before either player was down. With all that being said - I don't think that you can look at any game and say the refs beat you, although had those two plays been correctly ruled along with a couple of spots, you can present a legit argument that the outcome would have been different. West Carrol is much better than I thought they were and my hat goes off to them. But had South Fulton came out and played a little better earlier, much credit to West Carrol on their early defensive and offensive intensity, the game should have never came down to the poor officiating. I feel that this game is the best one of the best chances for us to build off of something. SF played sub-par ball (some because of WC) and still was in position to win the game, and should have for that matter. Good luck to both teams in the playoffs.