Perry County

Summertown

CA

Collinwood

Waynesboro

Santa Fe

Clifton

hampshire

Perry County ALWAYS has players....ALWAYS!!!! we will find them!!!

OUR CROWDS ARE THE BEST IN THE STATE, WE GET ROWDY ESPECIALLY last year when we spanked wayneco, and SUMMERTOWN....SPANKED!!

lol, Bird,,,is a bird, GREAT SHOOTER!!! no athletiscm (pimptight's @$$) lol,

Franks your bro learned to coach yet/????? lol, kidding.. I actually like wayneco's chances but don't compare them to the Vikes...

Comparing the vikes and the cats is like comparing applesauce to crap, or the Lakers to the Clipppers, we got KOBE (JACKSON) & SHaq (the spaniard) ya'll got Bryant (Wally scerbiak) and Bird (jon barry)

LOL, I will be at all the games I can!!!!!

I thought Mt. Pleasant and Zion were also in that district.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ralphmalph,

First off, learn how to type. See, us normal people have this little thing we like to call complete sentences. Another thing besides making our sentences complete, we also like to have them make a little sense.

Secondly, you obviously drew that ranking completely out of a hat. You put Perry Co. and Summertown as first and second, which is vaid, but also can be argued with Wayne Co.'s team this year, but Columbia Academy and Collinwood above Wayne County? You could have put Zion ahead of Perry County and still not have been off as bad as you are. There's no way I see CA or Collinwood going any higher than Wayne County this year, plain and simple.

While you guys can dream of having Kobe and Shaq, I'm satisfied enough of having Byrd and Bryant. Take those two anyday.

Keep drawing those names out of that hat, maybe, just maybe you'll get it right for once.

captain senior 11+11,

go ahead and do it man i got your back 100% of the way. you do deserve to be playing somewhere. but as for perry co. watch out this kids for real he helped us spank yall last year at yall place. you might remember it as jeff sparkman was sitting on chase richardson while hanging on the rim. or you might remember it as mendez hit the half ending 3 and scoring 18. or if that doesnt help you, you might remember lavett putting up 17 to show yall how sorry of a single a team you were. yea yall went to state but you dont play anyone. lewis beat summertown which was in the top 10 in single A by 25. so dont brag about goin to state please. go get em 22

captain senior 11+11,

go ahead and do it man i got your back 100% of the way. you do deserve to be playing somewhere. but as for perry co. watch out this kids for real he helped us spank yall last year at yall place. you might remember it as jeff sparkman was sitting on chase richardson while hanging on the rim. or you might remember it as mendez hit the half ending 3 and scoring 18. or if that doesnt help you, you might remember lavett putting up 17 to show yall how sorry of a single a team you were. yea yall went to state but you dont play anyone. lewis beat summertown which was in the top 10 in single A by 25. so dont brag about goin to state please. go get em 22

I remember a lot of that!!

I also remember the final score. I remember it being at Lewis county.

I remember ummmmmmm.......

Oh thats right Perry county went to Lewis county and beat them.

You must have forgotten.

You can dunk all night. You can hit some awesome shots but what matters is the final score.

we showed them how sorry of a 2a school they are.

we also beat summertown several times.

yes i too remember yall beating us at home but wasnt that at the beginning of the year. i do also remember later after xmas giving yall a good thrashing at your place. and if yall were so good arent teams supposed to get better throughout the year. seems to me like yall didnt get any better huh? yea thats what i thought.

we'll see how much yall miss chase richardson this year. you see, jackson and wood got some open shots last year because everyone was keying on richardson. dont see them getting those open looks this year. can someone please tell me who is going to guard bryant??? any guards for perry co that are around 6'2??? cause if your not that is big size advantage. key on bryant and byrd will kill you from the outside. i expect nutt to have a good year and mosley too because he works so hard. york will have a good year too, i know he wont run up and down the court all night but thats why we have a bench and can sub players in for him. perry co better hope this new kid is the savior and everyone keys on him or they will be hurting this year. can anyone argue the point that justin bryant is the best player and shooter in the district, heck i would even say the region. i put my money on bryant against anybody in the district that thinks they can out shoot him. old man keep everybody in line on here and be sure to drink your ensure.

can anybody tell me how many points richardson, rhodes, and gray averaged and who are going to fill those shoes. i just dont see perry co finishing first. they may have been dominate the past years, but this is the present time and the past does not matter. wayne co has been down in the past but its a good thing that your team is not based on the past. wayne co is definetly the front runner this year, hands down.