SENIORS

dirtydawgs44

For all of my fellow seniors across the state, just remember that this might be the last time many of us will ever put on those pads and go head to head with someone else. These years have flown by and I am sad to see them go. My team (Bearden) didn't make the playoffs so our last game is Friday night at Jefferson Co.

"WE may win or we may lose but we will never be here again" The Eagles

I think it sums it all up so make sure when you walk off the field for the last time don't look back and wonder what if just remember the good times hanging out with the guys and practice and such..

Anyone else have comments on this!

For all of my fellow seniors across the state, just remember that this might be the last time many of us will ever put on those pads and go head to head with someone else. These years have flown by and I am sad to see them go. My team (Bearden) didn't make the playoffs so our last game is Friday night at Jefferson Co.

"WE may win or we may lose but we will never be here again" The Eagles

I think it sums it all up so make sure when you walk off the field for the last time don't look back and wonder what if just remember the good times hanging out with the guys and practice and such..

Anyone else have comments on this!

Remember Seniors at Greenback High School that no matter if you step on the field again or not that we, the fans, will always remember your hard work and dedication. ;):rolleyes:

Being a Milan senior football player this year ..i think about all the things people have said that we could go all the way. People said that last year and we got bit in the butt. People say this years team is the best team that Milan has ever in history put on the field. I cant think of a better way to go out than playing a football game in murfesboro and coming out on top. Even then I am going to miss football games and the hype that leads up to them and the big crowds... there nothing like friday nite football... i cant tell you that. go dawgs