mini panthers vs. harpeth

thesuperfan

lol.....yea....and thats if Super Dave doesn't play, our freshman team plays instead, ....and if we give them 7 points every quarter. Dang I just realized Harpeth can't win.....not even if the Black Plague comes through Lewis County. And all their fans can do is talk......and if they have the guts to talk trash to one of us.....there is gonna be a ol fashion Tennessee civil war.....we'll beat you yankees down......since you are the yankees of Tennessee. GO PANTHERS!!!

Hey this goes out to all lewis co. people>WHOS GONNA WIN PANTHER SAY IT AGIAN PANTHERS!!!! But i gotta agree w/ you dude the Lc person, lewis co. is once again going to preveal over the harpeth and lewis co. civil war GO REBS.....and good luck at the game thursday night i be there at the top of the announcer stand... GO PANTHERS..... my prediction is 38-7 lewis co. wins. If harpeth dosen't like what they read to bad get over it.......

SIGNED,

Can I give all you Lewis County "fans" some unsolicited advice> Why don't you just write Coach Winkler at Harpeth a letter and tell him how bad his team is and how we are going to beat them 200-0? Then he can stick it on the locker room board for his whole team to see?

This is a rivalry game and I known it is hard to not talk trash with them but by doing so, you are simply helping their cause and giving them more motiavtion for what might prove to be a tougher game than you would hope. Posting this kind of junk does nothing but help the very team that you are downgrading. I would hope none of you would want that to happen.