Portland vs. Walker Valley

VulcanK1

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS I edited my post to reflect what I meant to say

Thanks MaconCotgr. I don't want to think about a rematch with you guys just yet. That road goes from WV down in Cleveland through Smith Co., I'm sure, and that won't be an easy road to travel. Maybe we will, I don't know, but I'm not thinking that far ahead. One week, one game at a time.....GO PANTHERS!!!

:D

Edited by PPride

Thanks MaconCotgr. I don't want to think about a rematch with you guys just yet. That road goes from WV down in Cleveland through Smith Co., I'm sure, and that won't be an easy road to travel. Maybe we will, I don't know, but I'm not thinking that far ahead. One week, one game at a time.....GO PANTHERS!!!

:D

Agreed way too early to be talking rematch.

one of the portland guys came up to me last night while i was eating and told me there was question to whether or not i was a football player....so to clear things up....i am not a player just an extremely large fan repeating what i have heard from some of our boys...there is no way i could be a student, look at the times that my posts come in..anyways...GOOD LUCK FRIDAY NIGHT PORTLAND!!!

Trousdale will win the state championship. Portland goes down early to Walker Valley. Macon will lose early because of lack of Playoff experience. Cartage will probably meet us in round 3

Are you the same person that picked Macon 7th in the region? They may not have playoff experience, but when you consider that they have been playing playoff games all season then maybe they do!!!