Divison II AA

CoachtFAN

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AusDan,

I think I will bring the Clinic Bowl Network crew out to do your game this week. Should be a heck of a game between y'all and Briarcrest.

As much as I hate to admit it, I think that you guys are the real deal. Heck, BCS and ECS and BGA are gonna be doing good to hang in there with y'all.

Congrats on a great season.

CoachTFan: ECS over BGA...that will be a very good game...I do, however, think BGA wins on the legs of Ryan Karl and on the arm of Greer Bickley. Should be a heck of a game. Last time I saw these two teams play last year, BGA stopped them cold...

SaintDog, you ain't joking! No love lost between BGA and BCS...always a good game...I do think that we will see BGA in there, and I do think that we will see Catholic there. Knox Catholic is the real deal.

This is an odd numbered year, so the EM and W #1's will host. Briarcrest was a number 1 last year -- this year they are a number two - that is why they are traveling both times. Same situation with Catholic -- they were a number 2 seed last year, so they hosted. This year they are a number 1 seed, so they host again. That is probably why there is confusion, because of different seeding than usual.

Page 5 of this link makes it clear.

http://www.tssaa.org/Handbook/football.pdf

Anyway, back to the thread topic, I think this might be the best year as far as competition goes in D-II AA! BGA is good, ECS and BCS are both good, Catholic is Good...Could be the best final four that we have seen in a while...

It will be a very good competition. I do see Catholic winning it all. BGA and ECS will be a very close one... BGA might be the winner, but I'm going to stand by my prediction of ECS winning. Good luck to all teams.