Lewis County Basketball

LCHS2003

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are looking great this year,we lost our disease of a player Tim Watson this week because of his need to break Coach Johnson's rules. Also, Sparky isn't tearing the rims down I AM. We Scrimmaged Waverly yesterday and led by 15 at one point,then we started to try new stuff and ended up losing by 2. We should have a very good team and we are starting to come together as a team.This Monday Renob Mcdonald was welcomed back to the team ,he was suspended for use of Tobacco. He will be able to practice with us again and give me some waterbottles during games with a Jersey on ,instead of street clothes

;)

Edited by BobbyBrewer11

Man....for real...a disease of a player....Tim i'm sure is alot better than you....seein as you aren't Sparky.....so yep he is better than you.....crap if you are a freshman, than I am better than you. Don't be dissin Tim man. And I bet "thesuperfan" is better than you too. Yeah hey "superfan" if yall ever get any games going on Sundays....holla at me man.....and we will see if i still got it...lol....like i did last year. GO PANTHERS!!

BobbyBrewer,

A disease huh? Thats real funny considering your the worst of the starting 5. I mean its like the panthers are playin 4 on 5. Your not as good as you think you are. I'm sure you wanted me kicked off the team, just to make yourself look better, cause you sure can't do it on the court. I think your jealous of how good I am compared to you. You wanted me off cause you knew Adam was gonna take your starting spot and you didn't want that. Yes, I broke Coach Johnson's rule, and I regret it. It's killing me to sit out and watch ya'll play, but it's makin' me feel a little better watchin you out there makin' the same dumb mistakes you make all the time in practice. I'll be behind the rest of the team all year, but c'mon, your not all that good. So quit trying to make yourself out to be "God's Gift to Basketball" If you've got anything else to say to me, We go to the same school, come talk to me.

Thats right Tim....Coach Johnson....let him back on the team....he just said he regrets what he did.....He is a senior man....come on....don't ruin his basketball career, that ain't right....you know you have a better team if he plays. Well I will be at the games pullin for the Panthers this season "IF" you let Tim play....if you don't, why come watch yall lose more games than you would if he played?? I was wondering, who are our star Sophmores?? Umm.... R.E., Landon, Ty, John Lawson, wait is that it?? I hear you are going to let Dustin Brugman play next year. LOL, ok. anyway..... Good luck panthers, i guess!

Tim you don't need to worry about this because your the one who didn't go.Your an idiot form not going to the party or whatever it was.If i was coach j i would have kicked you off to. I wouldn't be talkin about other people sucking. The only think i ever saw you do was get it stolen. :)

There's no need to be dis'in Tim. He said he made a mistake and doesn't everybody? There gonna happen. He knows he should have went and he probably thot he wouldn't get in trouble for it since Coach Johnson has usually has always let things slip by like that. If I was Tim I would get mad too if somebody was on here talkin like they were about him. There was no need for that. In my opinion I think Tim should be placed on the team again with some other form of punishment, but I'm not the coach. And nobody should be all that mad at Johnson either, he just upheld his rule and did what he said he would do. But he hasn't ever really carried out everything he said he would do in the past affiliated with punishments, especially on players that get alot of playing time. The team will need Tim and will hurt in some areas without him. Hope everything works out for the best.

I would definatly have to agree with Ace24 on this one. Tim admitted that he did something wrong. I don't know who bobbybrewer11 is.The real bobby swore that it wasn't him yesterday so i'm not sure.I also don't know who gobbler is either but he needs to shut his mouth.

Edited by hunt4

Tim was a virus to the team. This was not the first incident, or "mistake" as you all put it, that has happened lately. In less than a month he has been involved in a theft ring, a destruction of property case, and of course the missed all nighter at the gym which he lied about. Does everyone make those kinds of mistakes? Also he wasn't regretfully or apologetic until after the meeting with Rick and his parents was over and he was kicked off the team. A great coaching move getting rid of him. You have to stand up to players and parents who break the rules and now they are paying the price. If I was the baseball coach I wouldn't let him play that either.