Title Takers of 8aaa

trueballer

I think that there are 3 strong teams this year in 8aaa. LawrenceCounty, Shelbyville, and of course Columbia. I think that all three of these teams have a chance of winning the district. Lawrence County is very strong this year with 5 returning seniors and some very strong juniors and sopomores. They are very good at running the floor because they really don't have much size. Shelbyville will also be very strong this year with Twilly, Marable, and Williams. They also have a big white guy in the middle. Don't know his name. They are going to be a very good team they they have a very good student section. Columbia to me is down the year. It is going to be hard for them to make up what Wadale and Fred brought them last year. They do have Walker and Gray. Oh yeah and Toni. They will be hard to beat in Columbia but it can happen. My predictions on the season will probably go as:

1.Lawrence

2.Shelbyville

3.Columbia

4.Coffee

5.Lincoln

6.Tullahoma

7.Franklin

Edited by trueballer

Yes, I think that Lincoln County will be better then Tullahoma. Tullahoma lost alot including all District Joey Garcia. Lincoln County still has that monster of a man in the center position for them and they also have some ok guards to go with him. I know that last years coach and son left and that hurt them but they are still going to be better then Tullahoma. You never know though. Tullahoma may surprise me.

Lincoln Co is a much improved ball team. Columbia, Shelbyville and Lawrence Co will vie for the top 3 spots. Then you have Lincoln Co, Franklin Co., and Coffee Co contending for 4-6 with Tullahoma bringing up the rear. Things could get really ugly in Tullahoma. I hope not, because Coach Taylor is a good man and fine coach.