Hardin County @ Melrose

hardincounty_hcdawg

Enough with the paper predictions. These 2 teams haven't played in 3 years and a lot has changed since then. How bout some predictions based on heart or character or something that matters. If everything was based on paper then we could just give Maryville the ring cause they're undefeated.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enough with the paper predictions. These 2 teams haven't played in 3 years and a lot has changed since then. How bout some predictions based on heart or character or something that matters. If everything was based on paper then we could just give Maryville the ring cause they're undefeated.

ds 40, heart and character is exactly what I am talking about! HC is a 4th quarter team. Beat up and mangled, they find a way win games in the 4th quarter. Don't believe me, ask the folks from Dyersburg. It requires heart and character to win a game in the 4th. At least, in HC we have not been suspended from post season play because of violations. So much for character in Melrose!

All I got to say is all the trash talkin will be settled in 2 hours..

and.. all I got to say is this.. Hardin County is READY!

Hardin County knows that they are big underdogs in this one. And they also know that Melrose has about 10 Div. 1 players.. they know that hefner can throw the ball, they know that they have 2 WR that are being heavily recruited by Miami Hurricanes... they also know that they can flat out run the ball.. And they know that Melrose has an awesome defense..

And there's only one thing that can stop Melrose.. and thats alot of heart and charactar.. and if you can't think of anything that HC has that Melrose dont.. its that.. We'll see what happens.. its about time to get this stuff straight, and it might not be pretty...

I'll try to keep everybody updated on the score tonite

You just don't know what hardin Co. has got thereself in. Good luck Hardin you will need that also.

Just because Ridgeway got killed by Melrose doesn't mean anything for HC.. Its a different time, different team, different place, different hour..

and quit whinin' because yall got beat last week. And HC officials didn't cheat yall out of nothing.. Yall messed up in the first place coming into our stadium and underestimating the Hardin County Tigers...

And incase nobody told you, you are in 4A now, you got to EARN your respect before you can talk trash to us!!!!!

I told you, but you HC fans wouldn't listen. Melrose poured it on you guys just like I said they would. And Mikem, you have no room to be talking about character with that classless post about Melrose. They are no longer on probation, and the coach and players involved in that incident have long since moved on. Coach Ingram and his players are in no way affiliated with that "scandal." I guess now you are going to have to find some scapegoat, just like the Ridgeway guys did last week. Melrose has a lot of character, and, oh yeah, they can play a little football too(just in case you didn't figure that out last night).

The Hardin County Tigers had a great year this year. They ran into a buzzsaw last night at Melrose. Melrose is definitely one of the better teams in 4A. Somebody is going to have to bring their "A" game to defeat them this year. They've got speed all over the field. Props go out to the Tigers. There aren't many teams in the state that can match up with Melrose.