Anderson County Lady Mavs

Guest vapor rub

Guest vapor rub

I have seen on some post that everyone is forgetting AC girls this season when they rank the teams. Does anyone have information on how their team is looking. Have they switched districts? How is Mr Ellis and his staff doing? Is it going to be another disappointing season like the last two have been? I heard rumors Mr Eldridge has been teaching Mr Ellis some of the finer points but will he know when to use them. I hope his inexperience doesn’t hurt like Ms. Green’s

Thing have been quit about them so everyone better watch out, you know what they say silent but violent.

Lots of talent in the Clinton- Anderson Co area coming up! Hopefully they will get some quality coaches in these schools or thet are gonna be sorry in a few years!! They will find schools with competive programs!! They are probably involved in AAU which makes it even harder to set and watch a coach that is not meeting the kids needs fundamentally!!! How is it at Clinton High, does the lady there do a good job?

Both Clinton and Anderson County have under achieved the past 3-4 seasons in my opinion. I know for a fact at AC it was coaching and I also know the respect for the kids was not evident there either. The freshman players had a really hard time with Mr. Ellis last. There has to be mutual respect coaches and players.

As for young talent you’re correct. Anderson County and Clinton have several kids coming up that are 6th 7th and 8th graders. I know there are 2 at Lake City that played AAU and Clinton Middle has 5 or 6 and I believe a couple played from Norris as well. I know the girls from Clinton and Lake City have competed in the National Tournaments over the last three seasons. I know what their potential is and the future looks good at both schools.

I just hope the Coaches at both schools do a really good job and help all these kids reach that potential during their high school careers if they desire.

Both Clinton and Anderson County have some talent and both have some talent coming. I just hope Coach Snyder and Coach Ellis do good jobs and both teams reach that next level.

What are the guidelines for kids from Norwood Middle (Anderson Co.) attending Anderson Co. High?? Even though we know that Clinton High is there ZONE school!!Like the poster stated above, there are several great players entering the high school level next year, Where do they go...........any body with that information please answer!!

AC girls should be much better this year, they have solid seniors, a very strong sophmore class and what looks like a good freshman group. Coach Ellis had a very good Freshman season last year and the girls seem to respect and want to win for him. He has put together what appears to be a strong coaching staff and is not above taking input from them, the boys staff helps out when they are asked. The kids want to and believe they can win and the program has a strong support group within the entire coaching staff at AC. It will take a few games for the nerves to settle down for both the girls and the coachs but it should be a fun year.