Best students sections in East Tn.

WhiteLightnin

I would have to give the edge to the loud crowd of stoney creek. Although their are two losses on the court with mcinturff and guess, this gains momentum for the loud crowd. Anybody who knows these two know they can get the crowd pumped. Its untelling what cant of trouble theyll get into this season. I dont think anybody across the state can top the loud crowd. Maybe not even the Vols. Knox Catholic is pretty loud and Elizabethton has the newspapers, but they aint even close to the bottle throwing, warm up the bus chanting, snavley gymnasium crazies.

P.S. Go Russ & the Rangers beat Bearden.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like the last couple of years at OZ the students have just showed up for big county games to get loud unlike they were back in the late 90's when they had state calibar teams playing. I guess it just matters if you have a winning team or not. People just aren't going to go cheer for someone who gets blown away on most nights

barrelboy, get back to us when you learn how to type. thebarrelboys are like the new kid at school, but they arent making very many friends b/c they are trying way too hard to belong. does soddy play central this year? probably, so you can try and prove yourself and lets put a lot of emphasis on TRY. and the same thing goes for when you play ooltewah, good luck :)