Temple wins home opener

I watched Temple win their home opener against a very good school from Ga. They beat Providence Christian 68-63 in overtime. Temple scored 6 points in the last 11 seconds to send the game into overtime. They played with such intensity on defense. They are not big, but they make up the size with hard work and great team defense. I believe Providence Christian is a AA school in the Ga. Public School league. They played in the state tournmanet last year. Go Crusaders!!! Keep on playing the "D".

how will temple fare without any type of big man. ( Jake Skogen). i know they were small last year and played really agressive defense to make up for the height that they lack. will temple win there district. region. maybe even state again.

I saw temple play perry co. in the first game in the state and the skogen by that played point really impressed me. I think his name is caleb. dunno. he can really handle the rock. hopefully he can carry there team now that his older brother is gone.

Is the coaching down there really that good. just wondering.