who yah takin Oakridge or Riverdale?

oaklandfballer

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apreciate it rhshasbeen66...Its good to support ure wildcats but youll pretty much think youll are Gods best thing he created.... MIDD TN fball is no joke baby and yea were gonna bring all our young starters ( yea thats right ohs supports rhs) and just play fball baby and they can play that game trust me...whoever said they've been playin together for ever speaking about OR trust me RHS players have been playin together for a long time too buddy lets go warriors knock em in mouth!

Guest region4fan

What Oak ridge will not be expecting is the amount of depth that Riverdale has. They have that talented stable of backs that stay fresh all night long. Another thing is that there is little difference in the talent in each string at Riverdale. When you have 90 players with about 3/4 of that number who could start at any other 5A school in the state, ........................well you will see. Also may I point out that these kids have had a taste of that Gold Ball each year that they have been at Riverdale. They know how to win and EXPECT to win. That is where the difference lies. No one at Riverdale DARES to question Rankin or his play calling UNLIKE what goes down at OR with the Catwatchers.

Now one more comment to Crazy4cats or whoever it was that was trying to down my boy at Oakland. I can defend whomever or whatever I please. Last time I checked this was the USA, not Russia. Oaklandfballer DOES not , repeat DOES not have to answer who he is for to you or anyone else. That's his business. As for me, i am RIVERDALE all the WAY!! And if you attack my boy again.........you will hear from me again. As for heart, there is no team anywhere in the state of TENNESSEE that has the heart of Oakland High School's 2003 Patriots. Ask anyone from Lincoln County ...................or Rutherford County for that matter!

Region4, Before you continue with your threats I suggest you go back and read page 6 again. I DID NOT say ANYTHING to you about defending anyone. Got the wrong person. You're right this is America and not Russia and that is exactly why I had the right to tell Oakland my opinion about him being so vocal about a team his cousin plays for. Seems to me you are the one trying to take that right away from me. You two are carrying this to a crazy level. And, THAT is the very kind of "off the field" behavior I was talking about. Bottom line...2 extremely good teams are playing Friday night. They wouldn't have reached this level if BOTH teams weren't doing a lot of things right. My wish is for a GREAT night of football and ALL of our boys to stay safe and healthy.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL!!!!!!

Oaklandfballer: "knock em in the mouth"? I thought you said you didn't trash talk.

What Oak ridge will not be expecting is the amount of depth that Riverdale has. They have that talented stable of backs that stay fresh all night long. Another thing is that there is little difference in the talent in each string at Riverdale. When you have 90 players with about 3/4 of that number who could start at any other 5A school in the state, ........................well you will see. Also may I point out that these kids have had a taste of that Gold Ball each year that they have been at Riverdale. They know how to win and EXPECT to win. That is where the difference lies. No one at Riverdale DARES to question Rankin or his play calling UNLIKE what goes down at OR with the Catwatchers.

Now one more comment to Crazy4cats or whoever it was that was trying to down my boy at Oakland. I can defend whomever or whatever I please. Last time I checked this was the USA, not Russia. Oaklandfballer DOES not , repeat DOES not have to answer who he is for to you or anyone else. That's his business. As for me, i am RIVERDALE all the WAY!! And if you attack my boy again.........you will hear from me again. As for heart, there is no team anywhere in the state of TENNESSEE that has the heart of Oakland High School's 2003 Patriots. Ask anyone from Lincoln County ...................or Rutherford County for that matter!

Region4, great to hear from you again. LOL. It was not Crazy4cats, it was me. And I was making a point that you were there defending again, while Oklandfballer had not answered my post.

If you would have read a few posts back before you went off AGAIN, you would see that OaklandFballer and me are straight. He answered my post.

Let's us start talking football again. It will be a GREAT ballgame at the 'SHIP and I so look forward to the talent that will be on the field Friday Night.

Here is to the Warriors and Wildcats for playing GREAT football to get to the Semis in the state and to a great game on Friday. Hopefully both teams will play mistake free ball and we will know by around 9:30 who the best team is.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL.

Bud,

I want to say that you and your fans at DB are a class act and a great host. We look forward to hosting you guys next year with the same class you all showed last Friday and earlier in the year.

Go DB (as long as they are not playing Oak Ridge) Indians.

By the way Bud, are they going to let your ALL_STATE receiver back on the team next year? It would be ashame for his talent to be wasted. However, if he is a cancer to the team like Kelly "I am the future" Washington was to Tennessee then maybe it is better for your team not to have him. He is a true talent.

GO WILDCATS!