RHS freshman Anne Marie Lanning

hs sports fan

I got this topic started for a reason.....The reason is that she is a true baller, im talkin bout god given talent. This girl is awesome. Through 3 games she has been the leading scorer in all 3 with her lowest being 17 and most being 31. She is a freshmen starting on varsity and has played point guard and wing all her life and she is playing in the post at the 4 position for the lady warriors still killing. Yes she is more talented than most but thats not what seperates her from the rest of the competition, It is her work ethic and love for the game. I mean rarely will you find someone who leaves it all on the court everytime she steps in a gym wether that be a practice, scrimmage, or game. This girl is special and if you dont find time to come and watch her you are really missing out. The Warriors and Lady Warriors will be in action tonight at LaVergne High in the Bridgestone Classic facing Northeast from Clarksville. GO REE!!!!!!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Anthony Flatt is still the coach of the EO Coffman girls and is one of the coaches for Tennessee Express. Last year he coached the 10 and unders and a 9 and under (which I know is not a real AAU division, they played 10 and under teams). Anthony is a great coach who is able to see the potential in young players and turn it into something productive.