Read.....Especially Seniors

Vol4Life34

Seniors still left....I dont care if you play for maryville, hillsboro, morristown, fulton, riverdale, oak ridge, or anywhere else, set aside all petty differences that leave us arguing with each other week in and week out. Leave it ALL on the field, you will hear that 100 times from the moment you read this till kickoff friday night. I was a senior last year at morristown and i know for a fact that i didnt leave it all on the field. I couldnt, i didnt play....i never showed up to practice. My coaches worked with me but something just kept me from becomming something bigger than myself. but no feeling is worse than the last time you walk out of a locker room as a high school football player. you should always think this "all out, no doubt for 48 minutes" because when your 48 minutes is up and your not comming back next friday it hits you. Hits you harder than a ton of bricks. I am glad for one team...maryville seniors have not had to feel this feeling. i wish nobody had to feel it but im just here to tell all the seniors to play with everything you have friday night. if you hold just a little back you will always think "what if i...." and that feeling only makes it worse. every team left is capable of beating the other. nobody has an easy game this friday and thats why i am glad i played high school football in tennessee because its a work of art. so to all the seniors play all out, no doubt for 48 mintues. if you are a junior or a sophmore you need to play all out for 48 for the seniors.....because when you become one you will want the younger guys to step up for you too...good luck to EVERYONE friday night. this is why this is the greatest game on earth...nothing compares to the feeling. Good luck seniors

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Post! I was a junior last year and had to have the feeling of gettin put out in the playoffs. We knew that we had a chance in winning it all too. By the looks of the seniors eyes we didn't want to have to feel what they did. WE talk about leaving it all on the field every week and we have done that so far....,...............GO MILAN(13-0)