lady irish basketball!

jettjuice27

houston countys lady irish are looking good, starting off the season with a win over montomery central! their whole line up is made up of key players! senior courtney beal an mvp player returning! ashley reynolds, a sophomore, had 24 pts. against montgomery central last night! im tellin ya, these girls are goin to be good! they travel to waverly tonight to take on the tigers and looking for their 2nd win.

KEEP IT UP!!!!! :D:D:D

The Lady Irish are 1-1 with a win over Montgomery Central and an 8 point loss at Waverly. The girls are playing well right now and are expecting another tough game tomorrow night against Stewart Co. Their bench is deep with experience and numbers. Coach Moore isn't afraid to play sophomores and freshmen if they'll get the job done. I'm looking forward to a physical game against Dover; these two teams always seem to bring out the best in each other, and the games are always fun to watch. As a fan, I can say that the Lady Irish haven't been out-toughed by either team they've faced, and I think that will contimue to be the trend. Coach Moore has got these girls fired up and believing in themselves; they're definitely playing team ball, and any player will be the leader on any given night. Good luck to both teams tomorrow. Should be a great game.

Stewart Co beat Houston Co girls tonight 52 to 44 or something like that....Stewart Co girls didn't play all that great either...3-0 now for the lady rebels...doesn't that make houston co. 2-1? Great game ladies!!! Good luck Friday night!! kick butt and take names!! but you have to give it up to the houston co girls..they never gave up and played hard....