Henry County

bird

Just wondering if the administration has made any moves on the head coaching position at HC. Also what is Coach Webb going to do?? I do not think Henry County has any idea what they are letting go in regards to Coach Webb. I guess the new coach will have to watch his back and not buy a new home in HC. From what has been said, the word of an administrator is not good enough to keep a job. Just hear say. Any info???

Libelous statements regarding administrative decisions should not be a part of this discussion. References to "hear say" are feeble attempts to make unsubtantiated

lies appear real.

Unless you are Webb or the administration, for whom you have little regard, you don't actually know the truth. It is easy to criticize what one has no knowledge or understanding of.

It is time to move ahead and support whoever is selected. Henry County football has a proud tradition. Patriot fans are ready to get back on the winning track.

The new coach deserves the same support, encouragement, and patience that was shown to Coach Webb by the fans and administration during his tenure.

Roll Red Roll!!!!

First I will tell you that Coach Webb was lied to.... not a rumor but a fact. Truehchsfan , if that is what you are you should be concerned that the admin is not activley searching for a coach. Regardless of what they did to Coach Webb, if they wanted to turn this program around as I do, they would go out and target a proven coach instead of sitting back and hoping someone applies.

Now as for liable statements, you know nothing, what I have said is the truth. If you want the truth go ask Coach Webb or someone in the admin, but you apparently do not know any of the truth or you would be as dissapointed as me in the admin.

nike,

You are wrong in all of your ridiculous statements. Your knowledge and information is incorrect. It is unfortunate that you are given a forum to express

lies and bitterness when, in fact, true fans should be looking toward a positive future.

Your information, on all accounts, is not true. Possibly you are getting it from someone who either doesn't know the facts, or wants to make them up. Either way -- you don't know what you are talking about.

Coach Webb is a good man who did not win at HC. He was not promised an infinate number of years. No coach is.

Get a grip. 15 - 36 ??? No one trumped that up. Those are the facts. Find another bogeyman to be the scapegoat. Paranoia shouldn't be on this website.

By the way, how do you know anything about the search for a new coach? Probably - hear say. You are incorrect in those statements also.

Roll Red Roll