Richland?

gameday04

i heard coments on on here from raider16 and wonder how you can say caleb moore is underrated he is ok but i dont think he is good enough to be thought of as one of the most underrated in the state.i watched the CA game and he did ok but not great.the kid with the braids may be underrated. what grades are they in?i also read that caleb tried to dunk but missed .can he shoot ?im not hatin but i just dont agree.But 17 rebounds is good if your 5"11.

I have seen Richland play this year and I was very impressed. Murdock and Moore are both very good ball players. I got to see them play Summertown and both of them had a great game then. I think that the Raiders are out to prove something this year, and so far they have proved a lot to me. My cousin plays for them, and he has been saying for months now that they are going to be hard to handle for just about anyone they play for this year. Will Hagan #15 is going to be an effective player for them this year as well (my cuz). He hasnt broke loose this year yet, but when he is on, he can hit anything from beyond the arc. I look for them do very well in their district. Good luck Will, Chris, Caleb, and the rest of you guys. Keep playing hard and good things will come your way.

For those who said Caleb Moore is ok, but not anything too great here is what he did today against a really good Lauderdale Co. team 32pts, 10 rebounds, 7 blocks, 5 assists, 1 steal. At the end of the game Caleb blocked a dunk right at the rim. Lauderdale did win though in a close game. Jacob Mikissack for Lauderdale lit it up as well with 8 three's. Richland will play Ardmore tommorow in the loser's bracket of the tournament.

BALLIN IS A HABIT

Edited by raider16