Midway vs. CAK

Cherub

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If CAK's big man can avoid blowing anymore dunks they might have a shot at winning.

Hmmm, the fact that CAK's big guy did miss a dunk opportunity at Coalfield really doesn't bother CAK's big guy. He confidently got the rebound and put it back in, scoring the same amount of points as he would have if he had dunked. I guess he'll have to do better next time, sorry Dalton...

Hmmm, the fact that CAK's big guy did miss a dunk opportunity at Coalfield really doesn't bother CAK's big guy. He confidently got the rebound and put it back in, scoring the same amount of points as he would have if he had dunked. I guess he'll have to do better next time, sorry Dalton...

I know, you were just trying to pad your stats, right? :P Hmmm... refering to ourselves in the third person now, are we?

Edited by Dalton91

CAK is a alright team , Yes they do have some athletes and i do think they will win the game.... But i dont think the big man is that great , Yes he is good!! Makes him look alot better with the team he is on also because he is the star of that team atleast!1 Which i dont know how much that has 2 say ...

Mark does play baskteball but i dont think he will be playing much if any in the game tuesday night. Though Mark will be a starter in a couple weeks i think it will take a while for him and the rest of the football players to learn the plays put in by new head coach John Darden. I dont think this will be a factor in the game however. This cak team has learned to play with the seven players they have had since the beginning of the season and will be able to win this game with just those seven. Mark's along with the other football players help will be much needed in games to come, especially against a tough Catholic team later this week.

this is a good Warrior team. led by Seniors Ross Hosking, David Angel, and junior David Geist(the Warriors leading scorer in their game against Coalfield), i look for this team to do well against all the region teams, as well as on their non-conference schedule, with the exception of tough games against a very good Catholic team. CAK by 20

O.K. Cherub, if I must speak the truth I believe CAK's big man has improved 100% since last season and should be a dominate factor in most of CAK's games this year. CAK, stay mentally tough and you should go far this season.