Giles vs Lewis

Twisited_Ambitions

I would like to clarify one thing for everybody, the artists formerly known as the moccassin maniacs(TAFKAMM) will now be know as the "Moccassin Maniax" This comes due to copyright laws, taxes, and terriffs. I wish I still had my AX boggin, but some chic in Richland has it. :( Maybe the old school Memphis Maniax shirt will get brought out tomorrow. :blink:

Edited by goldenboy

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to send a formal invitation to hunt4 to join the Moccassin Maniax. I deliver this with prestige and honor and I dearly do hope that you accept this offer and become the few, the proud, the Moccassin Maniax. We know that you are a member of the Burban Boys and are in no shape, form, or way trying to steal you from that affiliation. Please let us know your decision soon Mr. Hunt4. :blink:

I have talked it over with the tribe and i would like to announce that i will accept your offer to be the 5th member of the Moccassain Maniax.The Burban Boys are on strike right now due to the unfair treatment of the burban by Ray Brewer. Due to the strike i will be able to focus 100% on the Maniax.

i would like to formally welcome and congradulate Hunt4 on accepting our offer, and i would like to congradulate goldenboy on posting number 2500. and upon hearing of the burban boys being on strike i am formally inviting you all to join the maniax. you all will have 24 hours to think it over and give us your decision.