Top 10 players in 11A

checkurself

I thought this would be a good topic, because i think everyone has different opinions.

Who do you think the top 10 players are in 11a? here are the top 4 i think right now. I will add my others once i see them play this week.

1) Sarah Karper (eagleville)

2) Laura Cowley (cascade)

3) Kori Knight (forrest)

4)Courtney Brothers(community)

~checkurself~

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

from moore county renata draine,kaliegh fletcher, briggette dye,nessa pincheon,marcy mckenzie ,and hailey fanning all have shown flashes for them and look for them toget only better

huntland has knight of cource

unionville has brothers

culleoka has provey

and egleville has karper

cascade cowley,and armstrong .and the rest are yet to be seen in district 11a

1) Laura Cowley Cascade

2) Sarah Karper Eagleville

3) Kori Knight Forrest

4) Haley Hewitt Richland

5) Paige Porvy Culleoka

6) Jamie Smith Huntland

7) Anna Foster Culleoka

8) Courtney Brothers Unionville

They're some teams I have not seen play yet or some players that I have seen but I'm not sure of their name. My top 10 will change as the year goes along. I only put 8 because these are the only players I think belong in the top 10 that I've seen right now.

starting five

Point Knight (forrest)

2 guard Cowley (cascade)

3 guard Brothers (community)

post Karper (Eagleville)

post Smith (Huntland)

bench. Fanning (Moore CO), Fletcher (Moore CO) Armstrong (Cascade) Lane (community)

Coach (Cornersville)

Im sure Cornersville has some players on the team but i dont know them

Well, I'm just a spectator. But, i know who can play. So, here's my list, not completed:

1) Sarah Karper Eagleville

2) Laura Cowley Cascade

3) Kori Knight Forrest

4) Paige Porvy Culleoka

5) Courtney Brothers Unionville

6) Anna Foster Culleoka

These are who I've thought belong on the list, in that order. I know there are definitely girls to fill those spots, but haven't seen Richland play.

Edited by sportsfan42

TO UNIONVEGAS I WAS NOT TRYING TO BUST ON YOU! I was just stating that someone had a girl on the wrong team and that someone has alot of the girls out of position and if they followed the teams they would know where they play! So if you want to get on here and say I'm bustin you go ahead because I have seen many of these girls play since they played junior pro ball and some have played AAU with my daughter. Most people are just homers and want to see their players on these so called top ten player lists. So if you can't deal with it don't read my posts! ;)

Everyone is intitled to their own opinon and are allowed to express such here. There fore, don't get your panties in a twisted deal. Not worth the blood pressure for any one at any age. Sometimes its hard to know all the players when you have to travel for a living or whatever.

He mentioned Moore county girls on the bench and thats fine but one he did not mention was the 8th grader. Yes she is young but a natural on the court and also has more game points then the 2 players that were mentioned. I am sure he will ask about this player and check out for him self.