David Lipscomb Vs. Huntingdon

westTN2004

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the way you lipscomb fans talk about your team.. i bet they haven't had a turnover all year..

but seriously.. after tommorrow's game.. i don't want to see any of you saying.. "well we had a bad game.. or you guys got lucky".. because the way you guys are building your all-star team up.. mistakes are not acceptable and are impossible..

"lipscomb is a machine"

"lipscomb is in the top 5 statewide in all classifications"

"there is absolutely no way david lipscomb will lose this game"

lol.. i think we should make a pull-string doll for all the ignorant phrases in this topc..

huntingdon is fixing to knock the taste out of those little guys that you guys worship so much.. and to us it will be a humbling experience.. because we BELIEVED all along.

There should be a pull-string for Lipscomb post game interviews. Has anyone heard their players' post game comments. They are full of themselves. Robertson was outrageous at the Alcoa game.

Yes I will say this that from what I could tell at Tyner and Alcoa that Lipscomb was nothing but class. They pulled their starters very early. At Tyner it was a class bunch. They do not appear to recruit because they just seem to have average players who play hard. I bet not one player on that team is more than a d-3 prospect....i still can't figure out how they beat the Rams

If Lipscomb scores 21 and shuts down the run they will win. Honest opinion. Not biased.

Well ya'll scored 29 and still couldn't win. I assume you are saying that Lipscomb has a much better defense than Milan.

I would agree though that if they shut down the run that 21 points will win the game, but I also believe that is true for Huntingdon as well.

first of all, lets forget about milan because they arent even in this game, and couldnt beat DL if they were playing.

DL 38

Hunt 12 :lol:

Somebody does not know what they are talking about or whom they're talking about. Have you seen the Huntingdon Mustangs play? or the Milan Bulldogs? These teams are some of the most physical I have seen play. They play smart too..... I hope the Lipscomb Mustangs lace their shoes up tight.