BRIAN FISK

dcchoctaws1

been keeping tabs on brian fisk formerly of dyer county high school who is now with lipscomb. brian is currently the teams leader in scoring, rebounding, asst, steals and minutes played after the first three games.

he had 17 pts, 7 reb in tonites game, and also had a game of 19 pts, 7 reb, 3 stls in 25 minutes. not too bad for a freshman playing div 1 ball.

It felt so good to look at the stats and see what Brian is doing at the next level. I only wish DLU was closer because this is ONE BALL PLAYER that I would love to watch every time he steps on the floor. I have watched him for the last 4 years and he is just AWESOME. I SINCERELY HOPE THAT HE WILL TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL. But most importantly I wish Brian lots of luck and hope he does not get hurt.

no doubt about it, brian fisk will be just fine and i hope he continues to improve like he always does. we havent seen what brian fisk can really do yet but all in do time we will see. another thing, brian really made an excellent decision in choosing schools in my opinion. they are div 1 and can play in the big dance just like duke and carolina. at first i was just wondering why he chose lipscomb but now i know and he did right. it sure is nice to see that #34 jersey in the gym at dyer county retired.

Edited by dcchoctaws1