Farragut vs. Bearden

kdogg4408

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BHSfootball.....why would you ever want people to know you are a part of that team? GO ADMIRALS!!!!!

Because I take pride in my school and am only a young player with two more years of being able to take on the Admirals. Don't shun me, because I'll make you eat your words for the next two years.

Talk all your crap, I'll be at mid-court with dirtydawgs44.

Oh dearest BHSfootball. I was at mid-court...where were you? I think I may have seen you running to your car with your tail between your legs. I also am glad you are able to take pride in something you are so bad at. You say you still have two years to beat Farragut but sorry to dissappoint you, I'll be gone after this year and there is no chance of Bearden being good at football in the next two years. Bulldogs embarrassed! 87-73

Well, first i congratulate Bearden on the comeback they made from being down by thirty, most teams would have quit but................. They lost. We talked the talk, and walked the walk. Bearden just lacks the overall talent, yeah they play as a team, but so do middle schoolers and that doesnt mean they'll beat us. To all those Bearden haters, i wouldnt say anythin else till yall beat us at a sport this year. but ill say this, the game will be closer next time. congrats to admirals

(oh yeah, ive heard ur climbin team is pretty good, why dont yall support them)