Blackman vs. Siegel

Anon-a-mous 3 foward

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shady04 as much as everyone talks about Z, Kris, and David Siegel honestly has no one to stop any of them. By far blackman will have 20 plus against them. If John Marc who is supposely going to play friday dominates over Chucky Avent then they will have problems and Keith Ramsey can't hold David, Alexander puts the ball on the floor too much and Z's defense will shut him down and Darius Roper will face Brian Talley who also has good defense.. but we are all for Blackman so good luck Blaze

man i dont know what yall heard blackman is the bomb, they can beat anybody in the state, so yall triflin basketball teams better start practicing alot more. ....... See I wasnt even gonna talk bad about blackman this time, I was just gonna get on here and give my honest opinion ( which was that blackman would win ) but then i see some smart comment like this. So blackman can beat anybody in the state huh? Well that is the best joke i have ever heard. Blackman is not the best team in the state, in rutherford co., or in the boro........how bout that. Blackman is a very talented team but not a number one team by no means. Ok now back to my prediction, i think blackman should win this game becuase of age and experience and because they have Price and Siegel doesnt. But this game will be alot more close than everyone expects and infact dont be too suprised to see Siegel come out on top......heres why: because for one there post game is alot better, Kieth Ramsey is gonna do John Marc , secondly is that Isaiah is a very good point guard but he is not a scorer and that is something Jimmy is, and third is that Darius Roper is better than Kris Lee and Rod Alexander is better than Brian Talley.......but once again bhs has Price and shs does not. But i expect this to be a great game and very close....may the best team win. Oh yea all i gotta say is screw screwyblaze!!

Edited by hs sports fan