Bearden is no match for Farragut!

carolina2

The Farragut Admirals simply dominated Bearden all night long on Friday. All the trash talking that OSIS was doing (mario mcclunie), he was not even a factor. He needs to work on his shooting because he was throwing up bricks. The subs for

Bearden didn't even have an impact. I believe Farragut basketball is back, and this win proves it. GREAT WIN FOR COACH D! 87-73 go admirals!

Edited by carolina2

Great win for the Admirals last night against a good Bearden team. I picked the Bulldogs in this one and was very mistaken. I'm still trying to figure out how Bearden was down 18 at the half. I saw Bearden win against Rhea County and am happy to see Farragut actually doing something with their talent. Hopefully this will continue and Farragut can actually compete for the entire season. If the guys from the other Bearden/Farragut threads get on here with their name calling I'll delete your thread. If you want to talk smack, stay on the other threads. If anyone has some specifics about the game please add them here for those actually interested in the game last night. Both these teams are talented and capable of having great seasons. The next game should be a war.....

It was a game dominated by Farragut for the most part! Farragut went on a 19-1 run at the end of the first half. Bearden couldn't hit which allowed the Admirals to get a substantial lead (which they needed for the end of the game) Start of the second half the Admirals appeared to have the game under control but foul trouble, then people fouling out allowed bearden to get back in the game! Tim Torrence and Greg Gibson did a fantastic job of hitting free throws down the stretch! It looked like a classic bearden comeback...Blevins did a great job of subing in and out and mainly subbed 4 leaving Holliday in! It was a good game, next time it should be a better game and it will definetely be very intense! Hopefully FHS can continue to play the way they have, and be a strong contender in the district and go deep into the playoffs! Bearden has a good team and i expect them to develop as the year goes on and be very successful!