Maryville 80 - Karns 71

Rebelsman

Hey maryvillerebels your a freakin idiot. shut your mouth. no one wants to hear about your brother who will amount to nothing in sports. Maryville is not a div. I school. Waldrop is already having mlb scouts watch him. He has a scholarship to vandy. hmmmm lets think about this. your brother walked on to a crappy private school. and waldrop got a scholarship to a div. I school. whos better?

and the rebels stink too.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maryville Rebels....you did not succeed in finding a better athelete. IF your brother was, he would not be playing at Maryville, he would be in the majors. 007agent, Gaskin would not do that and wannabe Lee Humphreys?(while I do respect and like watching him play) how about guys who decided to concentrate on sports other than basketball.

This thread is stupid. Maryville is a good team and January 5th will pretty much be the District championship and everyone knows it. I know both Tyler and Kyle but, Tyler will win. Kyle has the better jump shot, but besides that and strength, Gaskin is better. I've played with both so I know. Farragut people, i know this is a message board and u should be able to say what u what but, Kyle plays baseball for a reason, its his best sport. Everyone knows how good kyle is, but he doesnt want to be in the center of this. Andy loves basketball and he is going to school for an education and to play basketball, doesnt matter where. Tyler will excell in Football or basketball, or academics cause hes really smart. As for ballplaya, we can only wonder how good farragut would have been if he played, either way, he will go to state.

Did you read the story at all? My older brother was a year younger than everyone when he tried out for the baseball team in high school and he was STILL the best pitcher, but he didn't have a good day hitting so they cut him. Like I said, if my brother had the breaks and had the great opportunities he would be playing somewhere big because I know he has the heart to do it, but for some reason someone up there didn't want him playing baseball. My brother walked on at MC because he didn't play high school baseball, they won't really recruit you if you don't! Also, he went to college for a novel thing...an education. He has had no formal coaching in pitching other than my dad, who is no expert. Therefore, potential wise, I think I have found a better athlete. You can't really say I'm wrong considering that its my opinion. Ohh...and if you think I'm a "freaking idiot" well thats fine, but personally I think it was pretty idiotic to bring up someone, in the first place, on a basketball thread that doesn't even play basketball. Then proclaim him as the best player in Tennessee. If he is not willing to prove it, then why don't u shut up?

All right guys. Enough is enough. I started this thread, now I would like to end it.

Let's end it on a positive note declaring that Kyle, Tyler, Andy, and Big Brother are all obviously great athletes with a wonderful opportunity ahead of them because of their talents. I wish them the best of luck in persuing their dreams!

Rebelsman

rebels rebels rebels....... You can still be the best highschool basketball player even if you dont play in highschool.... you are stupid and just said the exact opposite as what you said about your brother... you said your brother was the best pitcher.... but he didnt pitch in high school... you screwed up your own arguement.. good job.... man now i realize that you are stupid... and i dont even want to talk to you because it is a waste of my time good luck to your brother... really though

Edited by STATEment04