Seymour Wrestling

CoachLogan74

hey i use to wrestle for seymour. there main talent is robert ziets. he got 3rd in state his first year. his second year he got 4 in state. last year he didnt get to wrestle cause of and injury, but this year hes awesome and has been working really hard. Also jeremy webb im suprised w/ him there 112 hasnt been beat this year yet.

I am a sr wrestler at seymour. Dixson will surprise u this year. If u enjoyed him last year he will impress u some more this year. He played football in the off season and went on a great workout program. I use to beat him in practice 90% now his strenth is up and it counters my skill he has now jumped to I beat 50% to a little better winning ratio over me. He is strong and aggressive and willing to be coached. If he keeps it up he will be a top region contender.

i had a chance to watch seymour at thier duals last week, they have a good 160 (c. cambell), 112 (j. webb) looks fairly good, 125 is a freshman but watch out for him he will be a big threat in the region, 130 (ziets) is good and should make a run for state this year, hwt johnson is strong but did not impress me on saturday, they also have a girl that is tough but it seemed no one gave her credit even when she won i believe she will also have a desent season.

That is a great comment. Johnson had been some problems with sickness along with carson harmon. But finally someone else sees that she does try and is tough. AMber is a decent wrestler. SHe tries hard and works hard. If only we could get her to fight as hard against a boy as she does a girl she would win a whole lot more matches. Campbell wrestle 171 at the seymour duals.

Edited by bownty