South-Doyle Beats Bearden on last-second jumper

fatjoe8

S-D beat Bearden tonite on a Tate Burroughs 15 foot jumper as time expired. The game story is listed under "Game Stories" on http://www.sdhoops.com.

Down the stretch it was obvious the Cherokees were the more poised team and that Coach Smith was outcoaching Coach Blevins. Bearden made some bizarre substitutions late, while S-D's big 3 were steady with logan Johnson pouring in 21 and Burroughs hitting 2 huge shots late. Adam King also made some nice moves and played solid defense. it looks like after back to back wins South-Doyle is back in its early season form when they beat up on the likes of Clinton, Morristown East and others....

watch out for the Cherokees!!!

It also helps when you have some referees that are obvisouly for South Doyle you have to agree some of those calls tonight were so outrageous and you can't even start to think that they called it both ways like that.

ARE YOU KIDDING. CAN YOU SAY SORE LOSER. QUIT BEING A BABY AND BALMING THE REFS. YOU LOST, YOU ALL COULD OF PREVENTED IT. THERE ARE ALWAYS PLENTY OF CHANCES TO PUT TEAMS AWAY AND YOU ALL OBVIOUSLY DIDNT CAPITALIZE. GET OVER IT, AND PREOVE A POINT NEXT TIME YOU PLAY...

FOR SAYING THAT SOUTH DOYLE OUT COACHED BLENVINS, I SERIOUS DOUBT THAT. SD JUST HAD PLAYERS STEP UP AND BEARDEN DIDNT...

South Doyle upset Bearden. What a game I was only there for the last 10 secs. just to check in on something. I just had to see what happpened. I came in and the score was tied at 56. I was thinking to myself " What is going on with the Cherokees tonight? :o " If the Cherokees would rebound like they did last night in the last 10 sec. then they could win a lot more games. I just wished I could have seen it all. My opinion is Coach Smith obviously had to out coach Coach Blevins. Look at that score South Doyle 58 Bearden 56. Smith and his Cherokees won. It takes a great coach to lead a great team to victory over won of the " best " :D teams out there. I pick the Cherokees over William Blount by 15. Go Kees! B)

Edited by BBALLFAN4SHDS