does Lawrence County wildcats have any freshman?

rubberband man

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Wildcat freshman are a very talented group of guys. They are not dressing varsity because of the upperclassmen talent. These guys will be a team to watch out for in the future. Lawrence County's boys basketball is lookin good right now. Good luck guys! Go get 'em!

The wildcats do got freshman dressing on vasity. thye have 2 of them matt hartsfiled and brody clanton...... even know they have only played 1 game they won it by 18...but all the freshman play wit the jv team which is 3 sophmores and the 8 freshman and they r 3-1... they r a small squad of 8 right now but they r an elite 8

yes they r both great players matt hartsfiled is the brother off chris and he can play any postion he is a great shooter and is very strong..................brody clanton is an outstandin point guard he can play at varsity level he sees the court very well and i play wit him and u gotta be ready at all times or u will get hit because he sees passes other ppl dont he will battle 4 startin point next year

A lot of things can happen in 4 years. They are freshmen, Matt comes from a family of standout athletes, his 3 older brothers all played at LCHS with the two oldest signing baseball scholarships, and Chris is a senior this year. Matt's dad played baseball at UT where he held a lot of records until Todd Helton and Chris Burke came along. Brody is a talented athllete as well. Both are young and will continue to grow, and I doubt either one of them is worried about a scholarship, why don't we wait until they are at least juniors and seniors before we question that?

A lot of things can happen in 4 years. They are freshmen, Matt comes from a family of standout athletes, his 3 older brothers all played at LCHS with the two oldest signing baseball scholarships, and Chris is a senior this year. Matt's dad played baseball at UT where he held a lot of records until Todd Helton and Chris Burke came along. Brody is a talented athllete as well. Both are young and will continue to grow, and I doubt either one of them is worried about a scholarship, why don't we wait until they are at least juniors and seniors before we question that?

I agree just let them work on there game and play basketball and worry about signin later on in there high school years

yea i know we should wait and see until they're about juniors or seniors but college scouts look at freshman to.I think they need to already be thinking what kind of college they would want to go to.

Yea that is tru u can never look to much they juss need to stay foucused at the same time....they wanna try to find a good college early and they will draw other big schools to watch them.......notice tyler smith he has been watched since he was a freshman also