brandi ables under rated?

sdfan1234

the outstanding senior at soddy daisy(brandi ables) has got to be the most under rated or not looked at player in all of east tennesee. she avg more than 20points a game and 15 boards to go along. she is very dominating, can play anywhere on the florr and for a girl the is tall she can handle the ball very very well often times running the point position when her team is down.... i think she should be looked at more, just b/c the team is crappy she hasn't been getting any recognition. so tell me what u think

I agree that she is underated by far. Not only does she have excellent post moves inside, but she can bring it up the court, drive and pop the three. She's also an excellent passer and sees the floor well. She's also the kind of gal that has an evident love for the game and the will to work. I truly hope she gets the recognition she deserves

Brandi is a good player, but when you say under-rated, are you talking about being able to play in college? If so, she needs to learn how to defend. She gives up on dribble penetration and help side defense. Scoring is good, she has developed an outside shot since last year, making her more versitale. However, she still is not one of the better players in Chattanooga. Mason CCS, Strickland BHS, Parks BHS, Parnham Tyner, Masenigill Ooltewah, Minton Red Bank; not including the surrounding area: Bucheleow Bradley, Rogers Cleveland, Kell Sequatchie, and the list could go on. She is good, but not necessarily one of the best.

giving up on dribble penatration...she is told to. caoch tells her to let the big girls help out. thats not her doing. and all of those girls that u named off she can play right with them if not better. with out her the team would lose focus bad. and yes she does love the game very very she lives for it. and she was obviously the best junior in the state of tn last year b/c she got to go to hawaii for two weeks and play basketball with 49 other girls from around the country. and on the invitation she got it said ,"u have been selected by our board of trustees as the best junior in the state of tenneseee" i don't think someone would have ssaid that just to be nice