stinkin jenkins

Guest coachandplayer

Apparently you must be from one of the competitors that Forrest has already beat this year. He has work to do, but gets better with each passing week. As far as stinking: it was probalbly your teams poor performance that stinks. It is a shame that sorry people like yourself have a right to spew your negative trash across this fine forum. This youth that you say stinks, is a far better ball player than you are, and a much better human being than you will ever be. This is from someone who has known him since he was very young. To show you how very wrong you are, I have seen all the letters from the D-1 schools expressing intrest in Jamar. I hope you have some to back up that big mouth of yours.

Edited by neegu

THIS THREAD SHOULD BE THROWN OUT!! This is the most stupid and immature thing that could have been posted on a website whos goal is not to trash on people. Coachandplayer, I don't like to talk about people but you have just made me very upset. I am assuming you are a Richland fan because last year the Richland croud referred to Mr. Jenkins as you have. Jenkins is a very good player. You know it and so do I, that is why you hate on him. Good Luck Richland, you are really going to need it now. I promise they will beat you guys and I hope Coach Mac lets the boys run the score up and embarrases you.

As for you Jamar, I got your back and I know the team does also. Keep up your good work. Good luck Chapel Hill.

Look, I am on the team. I don't like to post much on here because I beleive it is bad luck to talk about yourself or your opponents. We try to let our playing do the talking and so far so good. But duty calls here, I just can't let you talk about my boy like that, whoever wrote this is hating on Jamar badly because he is just simply better. We are close in Chapel Hill and I refuse to hear crap like this about ANY teammate. I will always stand up for my boys. As for whoever or whatever team posted this nonsense, you are just adding fuel to the fire because we are on a mission.

Good Luck..