David Lipscomb beat Harpeth Hall

hunt15

the lady mustangs beat the honey bears last saturday after 2 ots. has ANYONE heard about this or is this one of those things that not very many people know about? is harpeth hall still the same team they were last year or have they lost a bunch of people? i mean 50-46 thats a close game. harpeth hall also played real close w/ FRA last thursday what's up with these close games?

i wasn't at the game, but i did read about it in the paper. I feel like last year HH tore up almost everyone around here except maybe ryan so it is kinda suprising that they're losing to DL and having close games with other teams....and even more suprising is the fact that they lost no one and gained whitney downs from BGA. (im not sure about eligibility for her) but even if she can't play this year they didn't lose any starters. don't get me wrong DL is a great program- i just feel like the bears are off to a rough start to a very tough season.

i wasn't at the game, but i did read about it in the paper.

what paper is it in? dude2... why do u say that? isnt their record 6-0? harpeth hall is good though they were lucky to pull off the win but i thought Lipscomb played really well. a win's a win

Edited by hunt15

The reason why you didn't read about it is that HH does not call in games they lose - or at least the 3 they have lost this year. MBA got drilled by Lipscomb the same night and they called their in - kinda sad.

The story they are talking about is the one in the city paper this week

Edited by skippass