East Tn Rankings

Imrightyourewrong

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, first of all, i just wanted to congradulate you on a great season. You guys played hard and thats all that matters right? better luck next year huh? second...i decided a long time ago that i was going to college for an education, whooaaa so you got me there... i am not going to go to a crappy school just to play like alot of people do and end up working at wendy's like i would guess you would be. most bhs kids dont know about what an education really is... and last i just want you to continue having great seasons because you really played great last year.. haha

wow, seems the obnoxious p r i c k statement got sand up there. you feeling ok pal? now seriously, who are you to say where ausdan is going to go for college? do you know him? have you ever had a conversation with the man? i'll tell you this much, he doesn't have the time or patience to read your insignificant posts, which must be taking away from your important study time since you're going to be such a valued member of your community. word of advice, no one likes a guy who thinks he knows it all, and while it may seem to you that ausdan is only a high school athlete looking to play his way into college, he's also a great student who could probably go to just about any school he chooses. i mean, come on, you live in farragut, you probably play a sport, your parents take care of everything for you, so you can definitely insult people and tell them how they are going to be employees of their local mcdonald's and whatnot. you sure sound like a normal farragut kid to me. by all means, make fun of me statement. i've been very nice with this post, but if i catch another one of your idiotic ramblings, it won't be nearly as pleasant. now, read this post, count to ten, take a deep breath, think for awhile about what you're going to reply with, and make sure you know exactly what you're going to post, and make sure it doesn't insult anyone from catholic or any other knoxville schools, and we'll have no problems. you're a great girl statement, with a wonderful future at a prestigious university of your choice i'm sure. so make the right decision, no more insults.

ohhhh noooooo ohhhhhhhhh nooooooo im sure statement is really worried about what might happen when you reply! you're a moron! you talked about him being from farragut when you most likely go to catholic or bearden from your statements, and if you go to catholic your parents PAY MONEY for you to go to HIGH SCHOOL! isn't that sad? is the public education not good enough for you? second of all i like statement...he's a sarcastic p ri ck like you said but who cares? seems like you're jsut the same! and you are also wrong that ausdan doesn't have time to read his comments because ausdan lives on here and posts all the time! but i dont have anything against ausdan because unlike you, he has some sense

Edited by yallalreadyknow248

ugh, you disgusting child, please calm down. i don't attend catholic or bearden. i just happen to know ausdan. while i am sarcastic, i don't think i'm a p rick, although it's entirely everyone else's opinion. if i am, haha, good for me. but the fact that you seem to take up for statement is interesting. close friend? casual acquaintance? lover? anyway i'm tired of trying to argue with you two. i thought you might have a few more interesting things to say, but i realize now your just a sad high school student who sits on here waiting to jump on someone if their opininon is the opposite of yours. i've got news for you: no one likes you at your school or anywhere for that matter. they may pretend to to your face, but the reality of it all is is that you are sitting on this board sunday through saturday because no one wants to talk to you. so take your sorry life somewhere else far away where you won't bother anyone. please don't post on here again, you sorry excuse for a person.

Wow I thought coacht was a board promoting Tennessee High School Sports where sports enthusiasts could come on and post about their favorite high school team; not log on and throw out direct insults at each other. Personally it is really annoying (although a little comical) hearing all this smack talking when I all really want to know about is East TN Rankings like the thread topic says. It wastes my valuable time to read all of your insults towards one another.

stones stones stones...... way to entertain me becuase i was having a low day till now... i realized why i dont like catholic and i still hate t fox cause he high on himself and isnt afraid to tell people.... i dont have the time to talk to you but i think calling me an inconsiderate sarcastic jerk would have been better... ######... maybe but not as bad as you appear to be....you were a great person to meet and i even have one of your great quotes on my profile i liked you so much....say hey to Mary for me....

stones25: Knox Catholic is better than most of the overrated teams in Knoxville, and youcan tell the overrated ones bc they are overrated in everything: Bearden and Farragut. They are better than Rhea, Cleveland, Maryville, possibly Fulton and AE as well. After seeing Farragut-Webb, I am pretty confident Catholic would hang one on the Admirals, especially after beating them at Farragut last year. (GOOD CALL BUDDY THE 48-1 OVERRATED ADMIRALS WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS)