WCHS Wildcats

Wildcat_Fan58

Wayne County is going to have a good second half of their season. The thing that makes Wayne County a strong team is they have their starters plus they have a great bench that can replace a starter and still do well. Coach Franks also has done great things for the team he has turned the whole program around. C.J. and Joseph will also be a BIG add in for the Cats.

Good Luck Cats!!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think that if the wildcats keep there heads up they can do extremely good theyve got alot of talent...... justin bryant great offensively but i wouldnt say that hes great defensively there best defensive player is charlie mosley a great hustler and rebounder for his size ... byrd is quick and a good 3 pt shooter lance can handle the ball and help out with his quickness tyler york is a good post player and rebounder and they have a pretty strong bench so i think that wayne co is gonna be a tough team to beat :rolleyes:

Ballgurl you def. know what your talking about! Charlie Mosley is a GREAT defensive player...its really obvious he gives it 100%...and by the way twh06,my thoughts exactly.Joseph and CJ are def. going to be a big add.Both guys are aggresive players and are really dedicated to the sports they play.The Wilcats are going to have a great year! Good luck against Clifton,Wildcats!

Do you think the additions of Ruddle and Hammack could hurt team chemistry? They are playinng well now, if other players who have been getting playing time get their court time taken away, it might could cause friction within the team. That could be a cancer to the team. I've seen it too many times.

Edited by DickieV

You know DickieV i thought about that too....I was thinking that if the coaches decided that Ruddle or Hammack were good enough to start over the existing starters that it might cause a little controversy...but you also have to think about this...these guys have played ball together before so i dont think the chemistry will be a problem..it might take them a while to get back into "the swing of things"but thats probably now going to be that hard,what i was pondering on is the fact that basically the same guys have been starting through out the season.How are they going to react if ruddle or hammack comes in a boots one of the top 5 out of there position...Any Comments?

Who gives a crap about the Hammack and Ruddle kids? They haven't played in years, and besides, Wayne Co is doing just fine without them and their egos! I don't know either of them personally, but I think they'll be a major virus to the Wayne Co guys. They're so full of themselves, a team can't have that and be as effective as the cats have been being. Without them on the court, I predict the cats sweeping through the second half, and making it into state games...With them on the court... I guess we'll all just have to sit back and laugh :ph34r:

Edited by blaklite

Who gives a crap about the Hammack and Ruddle kids? They haven't played in years, and besides, Wayne Co is doing just fine without them and their egos! I don't know either of them personally, but I think they'll be a major virus to the Wayne Co guys. They're so full of themselves, a team can't have that and be as effective as the cats have been being. Without them on the court, I predict the cats sweeping through the second half, and making it into state games...With them on the court... I guess we'll all just have to sit back and laugh :ph34r:

How can you be so ignorant blaklite!!!!!! First you say you don't know Joseph or C.J. personally. Then you turn right around and say that they are full of themselves. If im not mistaken, if you don't know them how could you make such assumptions.

and if you didn't give a crap about either one of them, then why would you have got on here and posted . you must just like contradicting yourself or maybe you're just too stupid to write a paragragh and keep the same train of thought.

I really don't see where they would be a virus to the team either. The team is the one who made the choice whether Joseph or C.J. came back, Coach Franks put that choice in the players hands.The only problem would be chemistry and since all of them have played together their whole life except for the past 2-3 yrs I don't think it will be hard for them to get that back.

I doubt Joseph and CJ will do anything to chemistry at all. I don't think Franks will start either of them, but I know they'll be 2 more good players off the bench. I doubt playing time will be affected much anyway. Wayne Co. usually plays like eight people anyway, and the others only play if we're up a lot. If you ask me, people need to shut up and quit making assumptions before they see anything happen, especially when they don't even know the people involved. It's bad to assume, because the saying goes, you assume, you make a, well, I'm sure you know where I'm going.

Joseph and CJ will do the team good more than they will bad. I see nothing wrong with them being on the team, and if they will help them be a better basketball team than they are now, more power to them.

I doubt Joseph and CJ will do anything to chemistry at all. I don't think Franks will start either of them, but I know they'll be 2 more good players off the bench. I doubt playing time will be affected much anyway. Wayne Co. usually plays like eight people anyway, and the others only play if we're up a lot. If you ask me, people need to shut up and quit making assumptions before they see anything happen, especially when they don't even know the people involved. It's bad to assume, because the saying goes, you assume, you make a, well, I'm sure you know where I'm going.

Joseph and CJ will do the team good more than they will bad. I see nothing wrong with them being on the team, and if they will help them be a better basketball team than they are now, more power to them.

Aren't you making an assumption? Just a thought.