Giles 58 Lewis 42

anonymousballer

it's amazing, people from loretto, lawrence county, and many other places are arguing in a thread that doesn't even concern them, once again, the last time i checked this thread is entitled:Giles 58 Lewis 42, it is not entitled:Giles 58 Lewis 42, but everyone from other counties, please argue here, so i'm proposing that if your not from giles county or lewis county you take your arguments elsewhere. oh and to chinchilla, congrats on bringing up the facts that giles won the game and that shannon didn't play, you also seem like a very smart young person...lol

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wade you cried like a baby when you got kicked out of the gym and were worried about walking home.  You make me sick.

Well, yeah. Were you expecting me to pitch some big fit and act like a moron. I'm 17, not like I'm going to get in a fight with a rent-a-cop you dummy. Come back and post when your team is good.

Thread doesn't even concern you. Someone please lock this thread so idiots like him don't get on here and spew useless information. You probably didn't even graduate high school.

Edited by wneely

I'll post now Wadey. At least you admit to crying and no I don't expect you to fight or pitch a fit, just walk out and sit in the cold like a man, not cry like a baby and stink on your thumb.

Bilow, Savalot, EW James, uh sorry I mean Kroger. You are just as big a loser as Wade.

And my team is good Wadey. They have a 2 game lead over your heroes in the overall schedule. Just cause Smith gets Jordan like calls and treatment by the ref don't mean you are better. See you at the Districts.

it's amazing, people from loretto, lawrence county, and many other places are arguing in a thread that doesn't even concern them, once again, the last time i checked this thread is entitled:Giles 58 Lewis 42, it is not entitled:Giles 58 Lewis 42, but everyone from other counties, please argue here, so i'm proposing that if your not from giles county or lewis county you take your arguments elsewhere. oh and to chinchilla, congrats on bringing up the facts that giles won the game and that shannon didn't play, you also seem like a very smart young person...lol

i like reading their arguments, so jus ignore sadatay

Your team stinks...really. They have a two game lead...LOL...LOL...In what...Water Polo...Under Water Basket Weaving...Floor Exercises. You never cease to amaze me. You guys have played 3 teams with a winning record...yeah...you guys are AWESOME....woohoo...keep up the good work and you guys can pass out water to Giles County in the Sub-state.

Call me what you want...but your posts prove the name we have given you...IDIOT.