Camden

b-ball

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really dont know what to say. I'm speechless. I'd like to thank a couple of people for this. 1st, I would like to thank coacht for this wonderful website, 2nd, wadata for bringing this to everyone's attention, 3rd, goldenboy, what would we do without him, and 4th, all the little kids around the world who look up to me and lastly, by boy Raymond. Words cant express how I feel about this. Thank you so so much. I'll do my best to keep up the good work.

Thank you kennyc for your kind remarks. and to clear up your confusion i had a different name but something went wrong and i had to change my name.

utm, it seems that all you do is hate on people i remember when all you did was hate on Bain but now you seem to be in love with the guy. what gives. i also remember when Camden played lexington the first time and all i heard about was camden's weapons and how deep their bench was. Anyway if their bench stinks so badly why are they on the team? yeah French can shoot if he hits his first one but if he misses forget about it. he is very, very streaky.

Rugdu, i agree that camden's biggest downfall is that they play the level of their opponents but i think the biggest reason behind that is their coach. if your coach had you prepared for each game that would never happen.

i am very sorry that i gave riverside 7 more points than they actually scored in the first quarter. one of the greatest comebacks come on man, it was against riverside who is in last place in the district. they should have never been down to the panthers, i think that camden does have a good bench and a good shot at district finals still, even though they lost 3 of the first 4 district games. They need to just start playing like a team, and keep their heads in the game.

so to answer my own question i think that Camden are contenders, they just have not figured it out yet.

Edited by b-ball