Best Freshmen

BattleBornVolunteer

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I would imagine at wrestling USA website has these stats, but I know it is in the magazine. Also check tennwrestling. Not only do we have a JV ranked but we have three all-american wrestlers (Nick Marable, Michael Marable, Josh Baucke). But hey, we are from west TN so what can we win??

I have to back cb56 on this one. The kid has got some talent and a lot of the wrestlers from down here in the West don't get the credit some of them deserve. However, that just means that they need to show up and prove it. And I mean that as a challenge to all of you here in the West, work hard and then show the others that you can not only compete but dominate. We are catching up but you can't slack off or we will fall behind again. It is up to you guys to earn the respect.

cb-

You are suffering from a west tennessee inferiority complex. Nobody..who follows wrestling closely...cares whether a wrestler is from east, west, north, south or middle tennessee.

We know the Marables. I personally think that Mike is is as good as anyone in the state. Further, I probably know as much about Bauke as you do. I can promise I have seen him wrestle more matches than you have. It may be hard for you to believe but many of us keep up with the Bakers, Barnetts, Saints, Simpsons, Wests, Speroffs, Grahams, Hansons, Bornemans and Nutters of the Western world.

I saw the rankings you are refering to and there were several others on the list that made me roll my eyes anf they were not fron WT. :rolleyes:

Edited by BayouBear