NCS @ Lipscomb

hsfball

HAHA. Good point there khopkins. I'm the same way :D . Had a nice convo with the son last night about everything in general by the way. Good guy. Don't let him lose ALL your money to sarge like i've seen "dynamite" do. :D

Sorry, i was unaware of space's identity earlier. Thanks for the compliments. It's nice to know we have some respect from opposing players, and i'm sure we'll get through the rough stretch fine. We'll need a good game tomorrow night and i believe we will get it. East Robertson at home for any interested. Very good luck to the Lipscomb boys the rest of the season (never thought i'd post that one) and to A's recovery.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coach hopkins ya better not give ahop lunch money this week cuz i bet he'll be saving up...after i do win the card game ill take you and dynamite to o'charleys where the nice waitress will be glad to give us half off (or we might go to the dollar menu at Wendy's) and i really wanted to come talk to you but you were sitting beside shaggy's dad so i had to refrain or i would have felt like i had to acknowledge him... coach come watch me when i come back - cuz ahop and i know he may have shut me down...but shutting me down would be as in holding me to my season low 11... THEREFORE - - - - you beat us by 5, but dynamite hit 2 3's uncontested at the end of the game, so which means OT BABBYYYY.

hahaha see ya coach

coach hopkins whats up...i agree with you. NCS hacked at lipscombs guys all night and there werent many fouls called. i also plan to take all of your sons money in poker next friday night...... -sarge

Big48, quit trying to run your number of posts up and go back and do the research. Check out the part where he said "I also plan to take all of your sons money in poker next friday night."

Space21 if you take them iii's off you guys probably wont win another game.