Clarksville vs Kenwood

takedown42

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who, Clarksville or Kenwood? I've seen Kenwood wrestle 4 duals this year, and I've seen Clarksville wrestle 2. I'm am simply saying that Kenwood was not a full capacity the last time they lost to Clarksville, and they definitely did not have Baker. That's just what I think. Why do you get so mad? I'm just telling you how I see it. I'm not saying that you are wrong or that I am right. Take it easy man.

Baker will not help them. He was dominated by Pease. He spent the 3rd stalling.

The match last Thursday was the first time these teams wrestled this year. Clarksville defeated Overton who defeated Kenwood. Clarksville defeated Rossview who defeated Kenwood.

Yes it is a new season.

I'm not taking anything from any team but don't count out the CATS come tournament time. I can't remember the last time a team from region 8 beat Clarksville. Wait if I'm not wrong the only team to beat Clarksville in the state duals the last 4 years is Bradley.

Ok man, here's the deal--I'm not arguing whether Region 8 is better than Region 7 or Region 5. I'm only talking about Clarksville and Kenwood. You're saying that Clarksville beat Rossview, and that only helps prove my point. Kenwood lost to Rossview earlier, but they beat them something like 47-20 a few days ago. Kenwood is a much better team now. Baker will do better against Pease than the old Kenwood 189. They didn't even have one at Father Ryan, and if they put one on the mat he probably would have gotten pinned. If Baker doesn't get pinned, that means he has saved at least 1 team point, so he does help Kenwood. Every time I respond, I bring up good, logical information. All you do is say "the Cats rule" and "Clarksville never loses to Region 8". That has nothing to do with the thread..."Clarksville vs. Kenwood". That's all I'm saying.

Edited by best_of_the_west

I'll give it a try.

103-Shelton (K) over ??? by pin 6-0

112-Shumate (K) over A. Hebda by m. dec. 10-0

119-S. Cox (K) over Overstreet by pin 16-0

125-Gibson © over Puhr by pin 16-6

130-E. Cox (K) over Kantz by pin 22-6

135-Taylor (K) over Brooks by dec. 25-6

140-Rohaly (K) over Gosney by pin 31-6

145-Walsh (K) over Brant by dec. 34-6

152-S. Hebda © over Espinosa by dec. 34-9

160-Minwell © over ??? by pin 34-15

171-Weakley © over Garza by m. dec. 34-19

189-Pease © over Baker by m. dec. 34-23

215-Ramirez (K) over ??? by pin 40-23

275-Jones © over Cubbage by pin 40-29

Final Score--Kenwood over Clarksville 40-29

There are a few key elements that will decide this one. The Hebda/Espinosa match is huge at 152. Hebda won 5-3 at Father Ryan. It will be very important for Espinosa to at least give him a good match, if he can't win it. Clarksville always has good heavyweights, but they have not entered a 215 at some of the tournaments. Who is their 215? That is a crucial weight. Who will Kenwood have at 160? That's also big. If I knew a little more about the full line ups it would help. That's how I see it. What do you guys think? By the way, this is not intended to offend any Clarksville fans. It's just my very neutral prediction. Good luck to both teams.

Edited by best_of_the_west