D A V I D P R I C E

NCSeagle

Guest Oakland

buddy u just contradicted yourself, you just stated a few minutes ago that " david could care less about basketball". i dont play basketball so thats prolly why u havent heard of me, i was just placin myself if i was a basketball player takin that many 3's. i am sure david is a great guy but bottom line is great players will their team to win, somethin david hasnt exactly been able to do in big games

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey i dont want to argue i dont get to see david play as many games as i would like.,,i live an hour away

i do wanna say that i know he cares about his team...hes a winner...and maybe he has not won the big games this year (which i havent ever heard) BECAUSE BECAUSE BECAUSE

Bases Loaded

0 Outs

Up 1

BRING IN THE LEFTY BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

im tired of talking about this...i love you david

over and out

And if i was a golf player, i would be out on the tees shooting -11 and kickin back with michelle wie (?), but thats not the case is it? No player doesn't care about winning, so don't take old eagle's comments about "not caring about basketball" so literally. Obviously he meant in comparison to his baseball career. Congrats to Oakland by the way with tonight's big win. I saw them play Blackman at the Ryan tourney and thought they were pretty good. They could sure use a player like that David Price guy though...

i dont care what many people say. "he is not a rebounder/defender" so what! Most coaches would kill for a player like David. He is like Tracy McGrady who gets criticized for not playing D but he scores and leads his team to the big "W's". I mean sure he can get on some cold streaks but who doesnt? When he is on he is on and deadly. Dont tell me that he cant win big games because he has. Note how i am emphasizing his whole 4 years not just this year. Sure 1-7 against Oakland but look at the teams Oakland has had since David has been playing but i am not complaining because the 1 win was in the district tournament last year. He has won games for the team plain and simple. ;)

Guest Oakland
Oakland's teams has been no different as far overall talent goes for the last 10 years, if anything they have dropped a lil compared to the run they had from 1991-1996. i would give price that one against Oakland, but if u remember it was stephens and redding who led Blackman that night. who i like for price to play for Oakland?! sure, i would be crazy not too, but hes got to prove to me that he can lead his team to victory over a decent ballclub and that can all change friday night against Riverdale( notice i am secretly rooting for Blackman so Oakland can be in sole possesion of 1st) ;)