SDHS basketball how about that super sophmore

ksc3

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CheeseWheelJunction21

With a 21.4 ppg average and 11.2 rebounds and 10.1 assists, (yes thats a triple-double average for the season) Zack Crawford is easily the best player on that Soddy team. no questions about it, i talked to both the Duke and UNC scouts yesterday evening, it seems Duke has given up on him because he is supposedly committing to UNC. He was promised a starting position as a freshman and a full 4 year scholarship to UNC. although its not his fav. college i would have to agree with him and say thats a good deal. You have to think about though that most birds on on their migratory patterns as of right now so the true answers to whether or not he as actually committed probably wont be out until later this season

Guest CheeseWheelJunction21

Russell: about the poem, Ive actually only seen you play bball like once or twice and you arent really bad and ive never seen you play football and im sure you arent bad at that either i was just crappin around so dont feel bad and im positive you are more than awesome at Mario Kart. I <3 Russell Marty