Unakas Cline,Chambers update

Logic

Guest buckmountainbandit
:blink: The Rangers are gonna have to play without there 2 starters Rusty Chambers and Derek Cline. Cline is out with a broken finger (amputation may be needed). And the biggest loss is Rusty Chambers who is out for the remainder of the year, Chambers has developed a disease that has no name. No doctor has been able to figure out what this is. His symptoms are high fevers, sweating, sore ######s, and terrible stomach and leg cramps.

I thought I saw in the paper that both Cline and Chambers played in their last game. Did Cline get hurt in the game ? If so how? How bad ? Was Chambers sick before, during , or after the game ? Are both players out for the Cloudland game ?If these players are out who will replace them? Will their replacements be good enough to win games with ?

Edited by AsIs

It does'nt matter if there whole team is at 100% no better yit 110% when they come too Roan mnt the 10th there going to go back too stoney creek not knowing how too paly anymore after the a whiping they get. I hope Rusty and Cline heel up ok so that they can bring there A game cause there going to need it. Landers take this one by 12.