Last Game In Gleason Gym

hoopsterfanatic

Last night was a very emotional night at the Dudley Sanders Memorial Gym in Gleason. It's a small gym as a lot of you from West TN know. There were old players from the 50's through the present and it was something to see. It was also senior night. Our girls played their hearts out and beat West Carroll 66-31. One of my favorite players Amy Suddath hit 5 3's and wound up with 17 points. Teaya Miller, Amy Suddath, Ashley Wilson, and Katie Spain you will be missed next year but we have the talent and the best coach in the state and Gleason will be a force to be reckoned with for many years to come. All of Gleason is proud of what has been accomplished in that tiny little gym and we'll never forget it. Thanks for the memories girls.

Our old gym will be missed, but our new one will be welcomed! A lot of memories were made in that gym, but more are sure to come in the next few years.

kenkat80 - Amy had such a great game Friday night against West Carroll. She was hot from the 3-point line. That's for sure! I have always enjoyed watching her play. Her shoes will be hard to fill next year.

Good luck in the tournaments, girls!

21-3

If ya'll win your region there will be another game there though right?

No we won't ever play in that gym again. It is too small to hold tournaments in. If we get to substate then I would assume that we would borrow some other school gym if we wound up winning the region..Bradford had that problem a few years ago..can't remember whose gym they used..seems like it was Westview or maybe Greenfield or Dresden.