Gordonsville vs. Watertown

setter1704tgr

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO SECRETS JBIRD WE ARE A TEAM AND TRUST ME ONE HECK OF ONE! IF WE WERE PLAYING BALL IT WOULDNT EVEN BE 22-1, IT WOULD BE 23-0 CAUSE WE ARE PERFECT SWEETIE... WELL I AM NOT WORRIED ABOUT STAN CAUSE I KNOW ITS A JOKE OR AT LEAST HE BETTER HOPE IT IS. WELL NO WORRIES I GOT MY IDEAS AND I KNOW ITS ONE OF 3 PEOPLE BUT WE WILL WAIT AND SEE. GOOD LUCK BIRD AND MAYBE I WILL WIN BIG ON THE SLOTS TONIGHT AS WELL!!!!!! :blink:

Hey utm, you are right, I couldn't play ball there. I stink at basketball. But I don't try to act like I am good. I just entertain people by trying to play. So I will let you brag about Bethel and how you are an awesome D2 school. News flash, NOBODY IN THE COUNTRY EVEN CARES ABOUT D2!!!!!!! GOT IT!!!!!!!!

dlu, you're wrong. If someone who loves to play ball gets a chance to play somewhere, then his or her school is just as important to him as a D1 school that he's not a part of. If every good ballplayer got into a D1 school, it would be a perfect world, but it's not, and everyone who wants to play a sport should have a chance!

DANG BIRD YOU CAME TO THE GAME LOOKIN FOR ME THAT IS SWEET. I HOPE YOU ARE A GIRL ARE YOU HOT? WELL THERE IS VADEN TALKIN THE SMACK AGAIN. I DONE APOLIGIZED BUT HE WONT LET IT REST NOW. HE YOU GOTTA LOVE THIS STUFF. IT HAS BEEN GREAT BUT I AM DONE FOR THE YEAR PROBABLY I HAVE STIRRED ENOUGH UP I GUESS. STIMPY THIS WAS ALL FOR YOU. VADEN22 BY THE WAY I DO LIKE YOU AND I JUST SAID THAT STUFF TO GET YOU RILED UP SO DONT BE MAD AT ME. IT WAS JUST A JOKE. SO SORRY ABOUT EVERYTHING I SAID I HAVE PLAYED BALL AGAINST YOU AND I DO LIKE YOU, BECAUSE YOU DO GOT GAME. SO CHILL OUT. IT WAS ALL FOR FUN. I WILL SEE YOU AT A GAME SOMETIME DOWN THE ROAD. MAYBE TONIGHT WHO KNOWS. I AM DIENG TO KNOW WHO SETTER THINKS I AM. DO LET EVERYONE ELSE KNOW WHO I AM. WELL I WILL TALK TO YOU ALL SOMETIME DOWN THE ROAD. OH YEAH MY BOY GROOMS IS GONNA BALL IT UP TONIGHT. NUMBER 10 ALL THE WAY. AND VADEN YOU ARE ONE OF THE FEW PEOPLE I LIKE FROM Gordonsville AND I SAW YOUR NAME ON HERE AND THOUGHT MAN I GOT TO GET ON THERE AND MESS WITH HIM SO DONT BE MAD. I AM JUST AN OLD COMPETITOR OF YOURS. BUT YOU ARE JUST HOW I REMEMBER YOU STILL GOT THAT TEMPER. WELL GOOD LUCK TONIGHT G-VILLE AND GO ALL THE WAY.AUSTIN HAVE A GOOD GAME. THEY WILL NEED YOU TONIGHT AS WELL AS EVERYONE ELSE. INCLUDING YOU VADEN GO TO THE GAME AND PUMP THEM BOYS UP THEY WILL NEED IT WELL EVERYONE HAVE FUN TONIGHT. AND SOMEONE TELL ME WHO BIRD IS AND IF SHE IS HOT I MIGHT HAVE TO TRY AND GET THE HOOK UP WITH HER IF SHE IS. WELL I AM DONE GOODBYE TO ALL.

YOUR BIGGEST FAN THIS IS STAN

aight boys it is my turn to have some fun. first on the list vaden i am in on the slots game i got a pocket full of quarters so lets do some wining. second of all i have not said much about the whole stan thing because i think it is funny but anyways there aint nobody gonna start stuff with me and my boys tonight so i aint worried about it if if the do stimpy will be there and it might get dirty if he has to get in. i do have to know one thing i thought that i knew who stan was as well but going from what he has said now i aint to sure so come on people we need to find out who this guy is. so bird dont to smeely tonight because slots is right after the game to be ready vaden is going down i am going to get the jackpot. well that is all but stan why dont you come sit with us tonight i would love to meet you and dont say bye for the season this is just geeting started. but any ways peace out my homies. go Gordonsville lets try this out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for the biggest fan come get you some stan

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THIS IS VADEN22 HERE AGAIN AND I WOULD LIKE TO JUST LET EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT THE GAME LAST NIGHT. I WAS THERE WITH SETTER,DALE JR., AND MY BOY STIMPY(THAT ALLEY CAT) ALL CAME AND SIT WITH ME. WE WERE WAITING FOR THE BIG BAD MAN HIMSELF MR. STAN, BUT HE NEVER SHOWED!! IF HE DID HOWEVER, HE WAS A HUGE CHICKEN B/C HE NEVER CAME AND ADMITTED IT JUST LIKE A COWARD WOULD DO. IT DOESNT TAKE MUCH OF A MAN AT ALL TO SIT BEHIND A KEYBOARD AND TYPE BUT IT TAKES A REAL ONE TO SHOW UP AND BACK IT UP!!! ONE OF MY FRIENDS SHOWED UP WITH A OCC HOODED SHIRT ON AND ALMOST GOT WHOOPED B/C OF YOU SO YOU BETTER HURRY UP AND OWN UP TO IT STAN CAUSE I AM GETTING MADDER BY THE DAY!!!