Perry County has to close the Deal.

iam?

Last night Perry County led Lewis County until fourth quarter. Arroyave held Spartman under double digits and Lewis still pulled out a win. Wood played the best game he's played all year. Last night was the first time I've seen Wood in the paint since the Waverly game at the first of the year. Perry started the game with a 9-0 lead. Haggard seems that he may actually be getting his shot back since State Tourney last year. Marrs needs to step up and hit the shots he was hitting at the first of the season. Jackson just needs to take a few steps in on his three's. Other than that Perry Co. has to learn to play the second half just like the first where they can win a close game.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was real classy of those punks who were sitting behind us to make fun of Scotty.

I take it that you are referring to students from Perry County. Well what those individuals probably don't know is that Scotty and his immediate family were originally from Perry County. No one loves the game more then that kid and for him to be made fun of over a condition that he cannot control in the one place he loves to be (at ballgames) is sorry. But don't worry "what comes around goes around."

Edited by ptguard12

The two fans that were making fun of Scottie, should be put on a stage and have rocks thrown unmercifully at their faces. There is no reason for anyone to say anything about that man. He is a gentle spirit, burdened with a disability that cannot be helped. This shows boundless amounts of immaturity on the behalf of the two fans. Also, this puts a bad face on the rest of the town, school, and student body. I know our town isn't perfect but I will have to say we treat everyone with respect. In addition to this I will have to say that there are some great people from Perry County and I am sure that they are not at all like the two boobs who embarrassed their town.

To the game: Lewis County got off to a very slow start and were sluggish until a wake up call during halftime. Lucas Curfman has proved to be the backbone time and time again; even with a UN Lucas like performance he still led the team with 18. The unsung hero for the game was none other than Dustin Culberson, yea the big guy who can't dunk! He hustled on every play. Adding to the mix was Michael Creasy his shot was particularly off that night but, pulled through when he was needed most. I believe Lewis County needs to turn it up a notch for the game this Friday against another Rival, HICK MAN county. Hickman gave Lewis County a hurtful loss not too long ago, which the Panthers still remember. Bring your jugs, megaphones, headsets, and seat cushions for Friday. Looks like another Barnburner baby!!!

Edited by BobbyBrewer11

Good post bobby, to the Perry Co. people that made fun of scotty........thats just wrong. I agree with Bobby, that is scotty's happiest place in the world. Either him being on the court or in the stands at football games, you will never find him any happier. Throwing rocks at their faces?? C'mon now......don't you think that punishment is a lil to light? We're from Lewis Co. we can come up with somethin better than that.lol. My next subject will be HICK MAN county. They came back on us. It was a good game, not by Lewis Co. but Hickman did play good in the second half. As for hickmans fans.......better be ready to get loud. We are gonna be the most loud and obnoxious people you'll ever meet(if we can get everyone to come). I plan to bring as many people to this game as I would a state title game. Its gonna be H E L L. So I'm callin to the lewis countians. Bring your jugs, megaphones, just like bobby said. Bring any kind of H E L L raising devices you can find and get loud friday night. Let's blow em out of Hickman Co.

Just face it Perry County stinks. Thats all there is to it. They had a good lead but they just quit. Perry County stinks.

razyJust face it Perry County stinks. Thats all there is to it. They had a good lead but they just quit. Perry County stinks.

"Perry County stinks"

Are you crazy Perry County went on a 10 game winning streak right out of Christmas tournament beating Summertown, Wayne Co., and Mt. Pleasant.

And you say we stink?

As far as I'm concerned you and your team whoever they are, are just jealous.

I can come up with better! wanna see?

Tickman County , exchange the t with a "d" then you got it Flamer.

Centerville- Cheaterville

Bullcraps (explicit material in place of "crap")

Skeered Dogs- ya'll ran outta here with your tails betwen your legs , oh yes !

To the crazy lady at McDonald's the other nite:

I would like to apologize to you and your daughter.I am sorry that we didnt realize you had the intelligence and maturity of an 8 year old, we should of called the CDC police once you said something dumb. I guess you forgot to wear your sign.

Also your daughter is ugly.

Back to the "original Names"

I know those are stupid but i was just wanting to prove I had some intelligence.Unlike anyone that resides in your town.

Another thing is YA"LL ARE SKEERED so dont come on here saying stuff unless you plan on doing something about it.